Chapter 31 Planning

So the girls had a chat with Sharon about trying to plan their wedding. They told her they would love it at Crimson Lights, and how they wanted the ceremony on the patio, and to use both parts for the party afterwards. Is that was ok with her? Sure anything you want said, Sharon.

Mariah and Tessa were sitting in the condo. They were trying to work out a colour scheme for the wedding. Any favourite colours you like? said Mariah Not really!  I'm sure I will like anything we decided on said Tessa I mean I just want to make you my wife. So the day will be special anyway because of that reason. If you want to pick the colours etc I won't mind.

I'll just pick out my dress. I'm guessing you want to do all the traditions? Like not seeing one another before the wedding? Oh yes definitely. I want the wow! factor when I see you. Ok well, you have your mom to go dress shopping with. I don't have anyone really, so do you think if I ask your mom to come with me? Tessa, I'm sure she'd love to.

I can't believe we're actually doing this finally. I know! I never thought this would be happening after what I did. Ok, Tessa listen we have to put that behind us now. Ok? I think you've proved to me, enough that you won't cheat on me ever again. Ok ! I'm sorry I just can't believe you have such a big heart to forgive me. Tessa, it's more to do with the fact that, we are stronger than that blip that happened. I forgave you because I didn't want to throw away the best thing in my life that's ever happened to me.

Once we're married do you want to find a new place to live? Something a bit bigger maybe? said Tessa. Why? Don't you like it here anymore? said Mariah No! It's fine smiled Tessa  We've been able to afford to buy a bigger place for ages, and I thought seeing as were tying the knot.  I just thought it was a new start. Also, I thought we would love to have kids someday? Yeah! Your right we did. But I think we ought to just get the wedding done first, so I don't have to concentrate on too many things at once. Ok! Well is that a deal that we look for somewhere bigger after our honeymoon?

Honeymoon ? said Mariah Yes I think we deserve one. Will you let me organise it? Sure said, Mariah. As long as it's warm and it has a lovely beach. Ok said Tessa I think I can manage that. In the meantime though, we need to get the wedding sorted said, Mariah. Right well, I think I have a colour scheme for you said, Tessa. Really? That's great said Mariah What are you thinking? Well, how about black and gold? said Tessa Gold because It reminds me of that gold dress I love you in, and black because well look at me, I practically live in the colour. They both laughed. Brilliant said Mariah Also great colour's for Halloween.

The colours will go great with this time of ear. Please tell me you're not thinking of having a black dress though ? said Mariah Well I did think a bit of black maybe? It is my colour after all said, Tessa. What are we going to do about flowers? Well, how about we just have a bouquet each, and then everything else can be Halloween colours, with pumpkins lit everywhere? Great idea said, Mariah.

Right well, that's about it. I'll put the plan's into action said, Mariah. You get to book our honeymoon, and then we just need two shopping trip's to go find our dresses. It sound's like a plan said Tessa smiling. While Mariah was at work one day, Tessa scoured the internet for a honeymoon. She found a place she thought they both would love. Tulum in Mexico! It was a private villa with its own pool and beach. She had to hide it all from Mariah so that it would be a lovely surprise. They would leave a couple of days after the wedding because she knew Mariah would want to pack her own stuff. She couldn't wait to take her new wife there. She also realised it would be the first real holiday they had been on.

About a week later Mariah took her mom dress shopping. Sharon was sobbing every time she came out in a dress. Mom you can't keep doing that Mariah laughed . Ok, I'll try said Sharon, but you look beautiful. But boy when she walked out in the one! Sharon just went Wow!! It was pure lace with a plunging neckline and a split up the front, it was Mariah. Mariah loved it too, she just turned to Sharon and just said This is it isn't it? Oh yeah! definitely you take her.

Tessa picked Sharon up at the ranch, while Mariah was working. Sharon got in the car and said Ok! Any idea where you want to go? Nope! But I do know what I'm looking for said Tessa. Well, that's a start said, Sharon. Tessa wanted something that was a reminder of the fact that she was a rock star. So she said to Sharon Mariah's allowing me to have a bit of black in it. Oh wow! That's interesting, Let's see what we can find. When Tessa tried the dresses on Sharon was in tears again. Because boy when the dress she bought came out! Sharon's heart just melted. Awe Tessa that's the one. It fitted her like a glove. It was a black fitted bodice in velvet with a silk white skirt and train. It was just Tessa.