Chapter 43 Oh No !!!

A couple of months had gone by since Tessa had moved back to the condo. When Crystal was home she'd go over to the condo and stay. On the odd occasion, both girls came over Tessa used a blow-up bed, while she gave the girls the sofa bed. It wasn't the ideal situation the place was just big enough to swing a cat. But the girl's loved spending time with their mommy. Mariah just used to bring them over and drop them off she would never come up. Tessa was so unhappy with the way thing's had deteriorated. She asked the girls if Lynsey was staying with their mom? Not as far as we know they said much to Tessa's relief.

Tessa went to Crimson Lights to talk to Sharon, they sat in one of the booths out of the way. I just don't know what to do anymore said Tessa It's been three months nearly and Mariah just doesn't want to talk to me about any of it! I can't even get her to come over. Tessa, can I ask you a question that's been bugging me for a while? Sure spit it out. You know the night you left my place? Yes! I just saw your car leave and I went down to your house to have it out with Mariah and! And you saw the picture I did said Tessa finishing Sharon's question. You've never said anything about it to me said Sharon Why? Oh you know it was like someone had punched me in the stomach, seeing them together like that. I honestly didn't know what to say to you.

I still don't know if anything has happened between them? I really don't know what's for the best? What do you mean? said Sharon looking worried! I think I might have to cut my losses and move on said Tessa starting to cry. Sharon reached over for her hand. I'm just floating around like a spare part, if she cared about the situation at all surely, she would have come to talk to me by now? I can't carry on like this forever, it's not fair on the girls or me. Sharon looked at Tessa. So what are you thinking? Surely not a divorce? I don't know but I need to know, either way, I deserve that said Tessa.

Just as she'd finished that sentence in walked Mariah and Lynsey hand in hand, oblivious to Sharon and Tessa sitting there. Tessa sat there astonished that she would be so blatant! Sharon let go of Tessa's hand. "Mariah" Sharon called out, Mariah swung around to see her mom and Tessa behind her sitting in the booth. The smile she did have on her face fell, and Lynsey let go of her hand. Oh hi mom, Tessa she said I thought you weren't working today mom. Obviously, said Sharon How could you do this? Her mom asked her. Do what? said Mariah. Rub Tessa's face in it! Her mom said sternly. Listen, mom! Tessa stepped forward Mariah can I have a word on the patio, please? Err yeah sure. They both walked out, which left Sharon with Lynsey.

What are you doing? Sharon sneered at her. I'm not doing anything  Mariah doesn't want to do said Lynsey in return. You want to talk to me now?  said Mariah. Well yes said Tessa I was wondering when you want me to file for divorce? Mariah held onto the back of the chair. What? Mariah was in shock. Oh, come on said Tessa you surely weren't expecting me to just hang around waiting were you? Tessa, I don't want a divorce. Well, I'm sorry but I guess you should have thought about that when I asked you to not see her anymore. Her!! She has a name said Mariah defensively.  Well, I guess I'm done with you then said, Tessa. After all, we've been through, I never thought we'd get to this point. "Tessa" It's you deciding this not me! 

Mariah, seriously you expect me to continue as if nothing has changed? You decided to move back into the condo, I didn't tell you to go said, Mariah. Please can we sort this out? Mariah, you just came into the coffee shop, holding the hand of another woman! Not your wife's. Thinking that you wouldn't get seen because you thought your mom was not working today. Unluckily for you not only did your mom see you but so did your wife. Do you know how hurtful that is? Yes, she said sharply. I felt the same when you cheated on me!

With that, they went their separate ways, so Tessa was the one who sat the girl's down and told them what was happening. They both sobbed in Tessa's lap, she cried too and told them how sorry she was. It's not you who should be sorry said Crystal It's mom. She's the one who's done this to us. They had to go to court to sort out things. Tessa gave Mariah the house, she'd built it for her anyway. Crystal was allowed to choose what she wanted to do when she came home on university breaks. Cassie, on the other hand, would stay with Mariah during school time, Tessa had her for weekends and then during holiday times, they would mix it up a bit. Mariah sat in the courtroom looking straight ahead. She couldn't believe this was happening. Lynsey was nowhere to be seen thank goodness.

Because Tessa would have killed her for doing this to her family. When it was all over Tessa kissed and hugged the girls and walked out of the courtroom and never looked back. It was so painful for her, she'd just signed the documents to end the life she had with her forever love. Mariah went home with the girls and started sinking a bottle of wine. That won't help you said, Crystal. I know said Mariah I just can't quite get my head around the fact I just signed a piece of paper to end my marriage. "Mom" Mommy had no choice because she felt you'd picked someone to replace her.  With that, the doorbell rang. Mariah walked over and there on the doorstep was Lynsey, with some suitcases. 

Err What are they? Mariah pointed at the cases. They have all my clothes in said, Lynsey. Oh right, and what are you expecting to do with them? Well, you and Tessa are now divorced and I thought I can now move in and take her place. said Lynsey. Mariah was speechless. Crystal came to the door. Lynsey why don't you just Fuck off! You've destroyed my family. Crystal was like a spitting cobra. Err I think you'll find that's your mom's decision she said and not yours! Mariah looked from Lynsey to Crystal, she grabbed hold of the door and got as close as she could to Lynsey's face and said I don't want you I want my wife back! Now like Crystal said Fuck off and don't come back. Mariah slammed the door in her face. Lynsey could be heard screaming you don't want her you want me! Mariah and Crystal took the wine and put some music on and turned up the volume to drown out Lynsey's voice. Cassie came down to join them. When they knew that she had gone after security came and got rid of her, Cassie and Crystal said how are you going to fix this and get mommy back?

I don't know at the moment girls, I'm sorry your mom's been such an idiot. All I can say is I will try my very best, but it may take a while. We don't mind they said as long as you get back together, because when we came into your lives you told us that your love was forever, and now look what's happened. Mariah looked at the girls with tears streaming down her face. The girls gave her a big hug and told her everything will work out you'll see.