Chapter 57 Spill The Beans

Mariah took a big gulp of wine! First of all, I was an idiot, and I didn't listen to you when you told me what Lynsey was up to and worst of all how upset you were about it. We were spending so much time away from one another and I guess I loved the attention she gave me. It was like us at the very beginning. The girls told me afterward how she made them feel. I did not take into consideration how you felt about it or the girl's for that matter, I just had someone who was paying me some attention. The final straw was the look you gave me when we walked into the coffee shop holding hands. That's when I got the wake-up call, but obviously, by then it was too late for you. I know you must have thought that I was unfaithful? But I wasn't I swear we only got to hand-holding that day in Crimson. And I'm sorry I threw the cheating thing at you.  I was all over the place until Lynsey came to the front door that day we signed the divorce papers! She was standing there with her suitcases, and was prepared to move in !! Crystal and I told her to Fuck Off and I told her I wanted you and only you! Mariah was in tears and Tessa instinctively held her in her arms. I'm sorry I threw what we had away so easily, I have been miserable ever since, and then when I thought we'd made up at Christmas I was so happy.

 But then you said you had to come back here because you have commitments and I said what about us?  I had no right to say that to you because we're not married anymore. I didn't only come here because I knew there was something wrong. I came because I need you to know, your it for me I've wanted no one else. I love every atom of your being, I want us to grow old together. See our daughters grow up and have maybe babies of their own. Please come back to me? I miss you and want to show you how much you mean to me.  "Mariah" You scare me !! Why? Because you think this will happen again? I promise you it won't said Mariah If you break this again said Tessa or if you break me, there will be no coming back again. Wait ! Do you mean what I think you mean? God Mariah !! I have missed you and the girls every day since I left GC. This life is wonderful, but not without all of you in it.  I made a mistake too, granted a while ago now and you forgave me, so the least I can do is the same for you.

Tessa couldn't wait any longer she scoped Mariah up into her arms and held her tight. When she let her go they kissed with so much desperation and passion. Eventually, they came up for air, Tessa smiled and said "Alexa" Put love song's on, and play it all over the house. Love song's playing. Tessa got up and pulled Mariah off the sofa into her arms, care to dance? They pranced around the room until they realized they were on the patio. Tessa cupped Mariah's face and said I've been wanting to do this since the day you arrived on the doorstep. Tessa planted a kiss with so much love in it and Mariah reciprocated. Tessa then carried Mariah up the stairs and flung her down on the bed.  It's about time this bed got christened said Tessa laughing. Oh ok ! said Mariah laughing too as they kissed and removed one another's outer clothing when they got down to their underwear. Tessa shouted "Alexa" Soft and quiet so I can hear my wife!

Mariah pulled her down on top of her and said come here you, It's been a long time coming to do this to you. Oh my! Tessa screamed out! Mariah moved down to Tessa removing her final pieces of clothing and then Tessa flipped Mariah so she was on top and did the same for her, they just took their time and renewed their discovery of one another's bodies, there were lots of moaning and groaning and it was the most awesome sex they had ever had. They had done every position known to man, dog, scissors, ninety-nine, to name but a few. They were pardon the pun! Well shagged out after nearly three hours of lovemaking. Wow! said Tessa That was? Yeah! Just wow said Mariah in return. Thanks said Tessa turning towards Mariah. Thanks for what? said, Mariah. For deciding to come and fix things and me in the process. My pleasure! 

Tessa, we're soul mates you and I  should never be without the other. I will always be here at every turn and especially tomorrow when you need me most. Mariah, I've needed you all the time, ever since we first meet outside your mom's coffee house. You've always been my support system. I was lucky you walked into my life when you did because I don't know what would have happened to me otherwise. "Tessa" You do know how good you are right? I'm sure someone would have found you and nurtured your talent, I was just the lucky one that stumbled upon you, and looks what you did. All this is down to your hard work and determination no one else, not even me. She smiled I know this might sound weird! Go on said Tessa. Can I tell the girls and mom we're back together before you have surgery tomorrow? Sure said Tessa laughing. I'll hold your hand while you do it if you like? Oh! You go easy laughed Mariah.

Can we go downstairs? Because I don't know about you but I am starving after that marathon. They both burst out laughing. Tessa held out her hand !! Shower first my lady and I promise no funny business. Once done they put their PJs on and had a picnic on the sand with the waves lapping at their feet wrapped in each others arm's looking at the moon and the stars.