"That's so nice! I want to be one so badly. That's actually why I'm here in Seoul. I might even get signed as a trainee for the same company as Sehun." She grins.

"Sehun? Oh Sehun?! That's so crazy! Do you know Suho too? He's another friend of mine at the company."

"I know Sehun-Oppa very well." She smiles, but her smile falters a little as she continues. "I don't really know any of the other guys there. Just Sehun Oppa. I heard you say his name and was curious and- I mean, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I heard you and I was wondering if you knew him. I didn't mean to be nosy, honest!"

"I don't think you're nosy so please don't apologize." I give her a soft smile. "I can't believe you are a trainee there! That's so cool. Are you going to be part of a group?"

"I really hope so but I haven't actually been signed yet. I'm basically still in the auditioning stage."

"I think you are going to do great. You look the part. You are quite beautiful." I smile sweetly.

She blushes while giving me a small smile.

"Thanks... A-Anyway, you must be so happy to be back with your best friend right?!" She bursts out, trying to change the subject from my compliment that's got her flustered.

"Oh... I wouldn't say we're best friends. We used to be. We used to be inseparable, but when you move away you don't always keep in contact with your friends. It's just not quite the same." I pout with a heavy sigh, simulating disappointment.

"I'm sorry. That would be very hard."

At this point I am so sick of walking on this goddamn machine, so I decide to continue my pouting and turn it off to go find somewhere to sit.

"Are you leaving?"

"It's just hard for me to talk about him. We used to be so close. Now I feel like I don't know him at all," I share as I step off the machine, still looking sad.

She turns hers off as well and she moves to stand by me. "There's a bench outside by the pool if you want to talk about it. I noticed that Jungkook walked out a few minutes ago and I haven't seen him come back up yet."

I scoff in feigned annoyance. "Of course he did. Why would he even bring me with him? You know, he invited me here to hang out and we weren't just bored in his apartment, we were uncomfortable.

"I never imagined I would be uncomfortable with my friend. We thought it would be the same as it was but it's just not. I don't even feel like I know him anymore. He's so different."

"Yeah, he's mysterious isn't he. Has he always been like that?"

"Yeah. I don't even know what he does to be able to afford this place. It seems expensive. When I asked what he was doing for work he said he got a part time job that pays well."

"That's a bit of an understatement..." She says a little under her breath.

I look at her with wide eyes and my mouth agape. "Do you know what he does?! Tell me tell me tell me!"

I place my hand on her arm and drag her to a set of the weird black benches that are by the weights.

"Yeah! He works for Min Yoongi!"

"MIN YOONGI?!" I yell before clamping my mouth shut as I look around to see if anyone heard, pretending to be embarrassed, before returning my attention to her and say in a softer tone. "Are you sure? How do you know?"

"Yeah! I saw them getting on the elevator. He bought Jungkook that apartment." She whisper yells.

I've been wondering how they were able to find out Yoongi even purchased both apartments.