I stand and listen a little longer before I am startled by the lock clicking before the door opens.

Yoongi jumps back when he sees me and hits his elbow on the door frame.

"Goddamnit," he hisses quietly as he rubs his elbow, lips stretched thin. "Why didn't you knock or something?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to bother you. I was just listening..." I say with a pout, feeling guilty that he hurt himself because of me. "Are you okay?"

We were still standing in the door frame so he nods towards the living room, signaling me to back out of the hallway.

I turn and start walking to the living room and he follows behind, still rubbing his elbow.

"It's fine. Don't worry about me."

I step to the side so he can walk past me as he continues on to the kitchen.

"That song was beautiful. I mean, I couldn't hear it all that well or make out the lyrics, but it sounded nice."

"It's a gorgeous song. It's actually Namjoon's. He asked if I would do a feature on it."

"Oh?" I murmur, not doing very well at hiding my curiosity.

I'm hoping that he will offer to let me listen to it, but he grabs a glass from the cupboard and a bottle of cold brew from the fridge without saying anything.

He puts some ice from the freezer in the cup, then walks around me, glass in one hand and the bottle in the other, to walk back in the direction of the studio instead.

"It's good that you're awake actually. We have to meet the realtor downstairs in about an hour and a half." He says over his shoulder as he keeps walking.

"Yoongi?" I call after him. He doesn't turn around but he does stop.

"Did I do something the other night to upset you? I'm really sorry if I did. I think I drank more than I thought and I don't really remember anything."

He then turns to me with a soft expression. "No Kook. You didn't do anything wrong. You talked a lot, but we don't need to go over that right now." He chuckles lowly.

"It's mostly just that I didn't get much sleep last night," he gives me a kind smile.

"Oh, okay." I say rocking on my feet a bit.

"You know, if you need shirts you can borrow one of mine. Or better yet, I'll take you shopping." He says with a teasing tone.

I look down, just now realizing I didn't have a shirt on.

"Oh! I didn't even realize I wasn't wearing one. I just prefer to sleep without it." I laugh lightly. "Anyway, I'll start getting ready in a bit but I'll let you get back to your song."

I gulp as I watch his eyes wander over my exposed skin before he brings them up to meet mine.

"Right, sounds good. I won't be too much longer." He then turns back around to head back into the studio.

I smile a little at his not so subtle staring as I turn to go back to my room.

Yoongi's POV-

The realtor just left a few minutes ago after giving me the keys to the new apartment.

Once I got the door opened Kook strolled in with his hands in his pockets, glancing around only a little as he walked straight ahead, stopping once he was in front of the windows to admire the view in front of him.