It really scares me because Koo is in his room. It should be just the two of us here.

When Chim and I first came here and were looking around the place we noticed the door with the keypad in that corner and at the time we were curious, but then we got distracted by other things and didn't really ask about it.

Now I am hearing what I believe is that door shut followed by the quiet high pitch beeping of the keypad and I'm terrified.

Who would be in here?!

Suddenly I see someone come around the corner with headphones on looking down at their phone screen which illuminates their features in a blueish light not quite bright enough for me to make out what they look like.

I sit on the couch in silence as I watch the person walk past, hoping if I'm still enough he won't see me. It seems to work because he does just that.

I follow his every move until he disappears around the corner. I sit stunned in place, my heart pounding in my chest when I hear the quiet sound of a door shut.

When I gain my senses back I try to decipher what the hell just happened. Did I just see a ghost?

No, I don't think a ghost would have a cell phone. But who would that be? Is Koo co-house sitting this place with that guy?

I decide to investigate and tip toe over to the hallway. Under the door at the end of the hallway I see a soft light peaking through.

Holy shit, that guy must be in there!

To confirm this I go to Koo's door to check that he's still in his bed.

When I open the door I hear his soft snores. Yep, still asleep. So who's this guy in the master bedroom? He's got to be the owner. I wonder if Koo knows he's here.

It's none of my business but the curiosity gets the best of me and before I know it I'm knocking on the closed door.

It takes a few seconds but it opens and in front of me I see a shocked man. Not just any man though. It's Min Yoongi. Suga. Agust fucking D!

Yoongi's POV-

When I hear a knock at my door I'm quite surprised. I had just taken off my headphones before I heard it. I wonder how long he's been knocking for.

Looking down at my phone in my hand and see that it's nearly four in the morning. What is he even doing awake? Is something wrong?

Thinking it is Kook I make my way to the door and am met instead with a modelesque, blue haired guy staring at me.

His facial expression reads shock and surprise at first but then it relaxes a little as he looked not just over my face but down and up my body.

It didn't seem like he was checking me out though. It was more like he was confirming something.

Then his face breaks into maybe the biggest smile I've ever seen in my life as he says, "What will your next hair color be?"

This completely takes me off guard but I return his smile with a small one of my own.

"You must be Taehyung."

"Holy fuck! You know who I am?" He basically yells.

Without thinking I open my door a bit wider, pull him into my room and shut the door.

"You need to be quieter or you're going to wake up Kook." I say in a firm voice. "Why are you awake?"

"Just thinking... Why are you awake? Are you working on your next mixtape? We've waited a long time you know. Like so long." He emphasizes before tilting his head. "Wait, would it be an Agust D mixtape or a Suga solo mixtape?"