When I get to the end of the hall I can see the last door to my left is labeled as belonging to the artist I'm here to see.

Donghyuk AKA Supreme Boi.

He is one of the main rappers performing tonight as well as one of Hobi's good friends.

When Hobi discovered I was thinking about coming home to Daegu in the next month or two (in all honesty, I was just waiting for Irene to tell me when to be here) he whined and begged me to move up my trip so I could be in town to come to this show and talk to his friend.

Hobi has been trying to get him to come work at the company for months and has made little progress. He told me that it isn't the job his friend is hesitant about. He is struggling with the decision on whether he wants to produce or become a trainee to be a rapper under the company, which I can relate to.

I had the same struggles myself after I was first signed, which is why Hobi was so insistent on me meeting with him.

I knock on the door and hear a muffled "Who is it?" from inside.

"Min Yoongi." I say clearly enough for him to hear, but quiet enough that those running around getting prepared for the next performance don't.

The door opens shortly after to a man who wears a skeptical expression as he looks me up and down.

Suddenly I remember my mask is still on so I slide it down, his face immediately breaking into a smile as he recognizes me.

"Hope said you were coming tonight. Please, come in." He keeps the same smile as he steps to the side so I can step around him.

He gestures for me to sit on the couch against the wall while he goes to the chair that is in front of the mirror, turning it to face me before taking a seat.

"I know why you are here as well as what you are probably going to say. I trust that Hope told you that I have nothing against the company and the opportunity would honestly be a dream come true... I just don't know which dream."

"I had the same dilemma when I got the offer. 'Come and perform or come and produce' were the options I was given. I didn't see much flexibility in either one, and at first there wasn't.

"You have to invest a lot of time when being in the trainee program. There is hardly any time off for you to work on anything else, let alone have the energy for it.

"And being a producer seemed like never leaving a studio while you work on songs for other people. Never having the opportunity to keep anything for yourself to share or release individually. No longer being able to showcase and perform your work in your own way.

"It's still hard work and some days you do spend more time working on one aspect compared to the other, but Hobi along with Namjoon, myself, and a few other individuals worked hard to get the company to see that it is possible to do both. It may seem like you have to pick just one dream to follow, but why not both?"

During my little speech he had leaned forward in his seat with his elbows on his knees and fingers laced together. I allowed the silence to settle when I finished for him to have some time to think before continuing.

"That's really all I had to say. I mostly came for the music." I smile with a wink. "Hobi has gone on and on about your works and I've listened to a bit of it. You are very talented and would be an amazing asset in any capacity to have at the company."

Just then there was a knock on the door followed by a woman letting him know he would be on in ten minutes and to meet "Lee" as soon as possible to get his earpiece and mic pack hooked up.

"What you've said is similar to what Hope has, but it definitely sounds different coming from you... I will need to talk it over with my manager of course, but I'd like to set up a meeting to come to Seoul." He says with a bright smile as he stands up from his chair.

I stand as well and reach out my hand for a handshake. "That would be great. Just have your manager reach out to Sejin, or anyone at the company really, and we'll set up a time and a date." We disconnect our hands and I reach up to adjust my hat and pull up my mask.

"Now then. You've got a set to perform and I have a sweaty room full of people to get back to. I'm not going to let them be the only ones enjoying the performance." I say.

We both then turn to leave the room together. Once outside he moves towards the stage while I head back the way I'd come in.

That was my last of two things I needed to do before I was comfortable heading home.

The first being to end it with Irene, which was originally going to just be me telling her to leave me alone for a while but changed to cutting ties for good after her confession, and the second being to meet with Hobi's friend.

I hadn't planned on this meeting tonight to go so smoothly. I thought it would take a bit more convincing but I am quite content with how it turned out.

Once he is able to sit down with the Hobi, Namjoon and myself together, I think we will be able to get a solid commitment from him.

I like him and he is very talented as a rapper and a producer. He would be a great addition to the company.