Part 8 - All the way

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I am pretty sure, that I won't be able to sleep right now, but let's lie down anyway, I am starting to get really cold like that", she pleaded.

Gabriel hadn't noticed the cold, that surrounded them, but now, that she mentioned it, he started to feel it too. Quickly he pulled the blanket over their bodies and laid his arms around the woman he didn't know, he would love that much. Feeling her snuggle against him, reminded the grey haired man of the things they had done earlier and instantly aroused him again. Her soft breasts, that were pressed against his chest, only made it worse to keep himself from just jumping on her without her permission. He tried to scoot away from her a little bit, so she wouldn't think, he was only using her for his sexual pleasure. He couldn't even remember the last time, he had felt like that, if he ever had. His penis had so quickly become as hard, it almost pained him, a feeling he only knew from having an erection in too tight pants, but for fuck's sake he was completely naked.

The dark haired woman of course noticed, that something was wrong, and after he had barely been able to pull his pelvis back as far, that he wouldn't poke her, she quickly narrowed that space again by pressing herself taut against him.

The loud moan, that emanated his throat, made her shiver, because she had felt his twitching erection pushing against her lady parts, and for the first time since she had lost her virginity, she didn't just imagine to really have sexual intercourse with someone, she wanted to feel him inside of her, wanted him to make her feel like he did earlier that day, but not with his hands or his mouth, she wanted to become his.

Of course he had noticed her reaction, he simply couldn't tell if it was a good or a bad one. But as he felt her hips urge against his and her fingernails dug into the skin on his back, he just lost it.

Within seconds his mouth was on hers, his tongue already forcing a way through her slightly parted lips, while he rolled her onto her back, and was sliding one of his legs between her thighs

The moment Nathalie felt him, opening her legs, so he could rub along her most sensitive parts with his upper thigh, she arched her back to push against him, taking him totally off guard, as she pressed his member tight against her stomach, evoking yet another moan, louder than the previous.

He broke the kiss and stared at her silhouette, the only thing he was able to see, though they were only inches apart. Their bodies still grinding on each other, he hoarsely moaned her name as he tried to speak.

"Nathalie", the way he moaned her name sent electric shocks through both their bodies. "Nathalie", he started again, "I promised you, to not do anything, that you don't want me to, but...", he was moaning most of his words, being ecstatically captured by her body moving against his own. "Good lord, woman, if I don't stop now, I won't stop at all. I want you so much. I..."

She had started to kiss her way along his neck to his ear. There she only said three words: "Make me yours!"

Next thing she knew, was Gabriel on top of her, covering every inch of her skin with his kisses, grabbing her hips to pull her against his crotch, where she could already feel the hot throbbing skin of his member brush along her clit, giving her a sudden sensation, that made her arch her back even more. The unbearable worked up man could now feel her fluids surround his member and all he wanted was to thrust into her without mercy.

Nathalie wrapped her legs around his waist, as the man, she had secretly loved for so long, slowly started to push his throbbing shaft into her wet but tight depth.

He was big, too big she thought as she felt his member entering her. There even was a short moment where he couldn't go deeper at all and already was about to pull back, when the woman tightened her grip around him with her legs and with that took his length completely into her core.