Chapter 45

AN: The beginning of this is naughty business so if you don't like reading it, skip a bit further. Don't skip the whole chapter because you'll be missing out on some nice things! 

Harry's touch is feathery, barely there, as he travels his fingers down Niall's side. He reaches Niall's hipbone, tracing his fingers along the waistband of his boxers. He slips his fingers inside, leaning in to place a kiss on Niall's neck, smiling when his boyfriend sighs in his sleep.

He wraps his long fingers around the half-hard length, not squeezing too hard as he continues moving his hand in a slow rhythm. It's a bit hard since he didn't take off the boxers, so he slips his hand out and carefully pulls down the black boxers Niall is wearing.

"Niall," Harry whispers, bringing his lips to Niall's ear and gently biting his earlobe as he wraps his fingers around the thick length, running his thumb over the tip.

"Niall," he whispers and quickens his movement, listening a soft moan escaping Niall's lips as he finally flutters his eyes open.

"Harry," Niall breaths out and right after that, lets out a quiet moan.

"What are you doing?" He sounds like he is both whimpering and moaning at the same time.

"Round three. That's what you wanted, yeah?" Harry answers, tilting his head and placing kisses along Niall's jawline, kitten licking his neck before sucking the delicate skin, gently so he won't leave a mark.

The only sound Niall manages to make is a soft moan and he wraps his arm around Harry's neck, wanting to keep him in place and finish what he started. Harry keeps flicking his wrist while kissing Niall's neck, soon feeling the older boy's body stiffening and knowing Niall is close.

"Harry I-I'm," Niall stutters, closing his eyes and panting heavily.

Harry understands what he is trying to say, quickening his pace. Niall tightens his hold on Harry, pressing his face against Harry's hair and letting out a muffled moan, coming on his stomach in long spurts.

He soon lets out a satisfied hum, rubbing his cheek on Harry's hair and closing his eyes, a smile forming on his face. He loosens his hold on Harry, lazily drawing circles on Harry's upper back and moving his head to place a kiss on Harry's hairline.

"You're amazing," Niall sighs, pressing his lips on Harry's skin and giving him a few kisses.

Harry raises his head, looking at Niall who smiles lazily before pecking the tip of Harry's nose, causing him to snort a bit but offer a gentle smile.

"I need to shower now though," Niall realises and Harry nods a bit, pecking the corner of Niall's mouth.

"Can I join?" He asks, placing the tiniest peck on Niall's upper lip and causing him to smile lovingly.

"Sure," Niall answers, smirking to himself when he thinks he can repay Harry for what he just did.

Niall sits up, looking at the time and sighing in relief when he realises it's only six thirty, which means they have plenty of time to take a shower and make breakfast before Niall needs to leave to work.

"Are you coming?" Harry asks, leaning against the bathroom door frame and looking at Niall.

"Already did," he cheekily answers and Harry snorts.

"Ha-ha," he mocks Niall a bit, laughing when Niall sticks out his tongue before walking to Harry.

They hop in to the shower, Harry beginning to wash his hair while Niall is washing Harry's body, his hands wandering towards Harry's bum before he brings them on Harry's hips, pulling him closer.