Chapter 25

"Hazzy."

"Hazzy Hazzy Hazzy."

"Hazzy, wake up you naughty boy."

"What?" Harry murmurs, slowly opening his right eye and peeking at Aisling who is standing next to the bed, poking his shoulder.

"I woke up!" She happily announces and Harry chuckles, yawning a bit and rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" He murmurs mostly to himself, turning around to look at the clock on the wall.

"Too early," he comments when he sees it's only seven twenty.

"Come to bed and let's sleep some more," he tells Aisling and raises the sheets, letting her climb on Niall's bed.

"Hold on," Harry tells her when she tries to snuggle on his side.

He moves a bit and grabs one of Niall's pillow, opening his arm and placing the pillow in the space he has created for Aisling. She snuggles on his side, taking a hold of his shirt and yawning a little. Harry yawns too, wrapping his arm around her and pulling the covers over them, closing his eyes.

"Where's daddy?" He hears Aisling mumbling.

"Daddy's taking Louis to the airport, he'll be back soon."

"Okay."

Harry turns his head, looking down at Aisling who has closed her eyes. He thinks she looks adorable and he caresses her belly, telling her to sleep for a bit longer. She hums, sounding like she is half asleep already.

He sighs, starting to drift off to sleep.

Next time Harry wakes up is when he feels someone climbing on the bed. He feels confused, fluttering his eyes open and trying to adjust to the light. He closes his eyes just when someone snuggles on his right side, wrapping Harry's arm around their body.

"Are you sleeping?" He hears a whisper and a small smile grows on his face when he finally realises it's Niall and it's reality, not just him dreaming.

"No," he whispers back, opening his eyes again and trying to look at Niall who is resting his head on Harry's chest.

"Why's Aisling here?"

"She came to wake me up but I told her we should sleep for a bit longer," Harry quietly explains.

Niall only hums, moving his head on Harry's shoulder and resting his hand on Harry's stomach. Harry presses his cheek on Niall's hair, thinking how happy he is. He wishes every morning would be like this one, he has Aisling peacefully sleeping on his right and on his left, Niall who currently nuzzles on his neck.

"I'm so tired," Harry hears Niall whispering, his breath tickling Harry.

"What time is it?"

"Almost nine," Niall mumbles.

"I should get up and make breakfast," Harry wonders out loud, using a quiet tone so he won't accidentally wake Aisling.

"No."

"Why not?"

"You don't have to do that Harry."

"I want to."

"Harold."

"Niall."

"Fine," Niall finally gives in, pulling away a bit and looking at Harry.

"You're stupid," Niall whispers once Harry looks at him.

Harry doesn't feel offended, quite the opposite. He starts grinning a bit and without any thinking, he presses a kiss on Niall's forehead.

"You too."

Harry starts getting up, carefully unwrapping his arm around Aisling and making sure she won't wake up. Once he is sitting up, he motions Niall to move aside but the Irish man doesn't move, instead he wraps his arm around Harry's thigh to stop him from leaving.