Characters' ask

Hello lovelies!

In the last chapter, I asked you about doing this characters' ask and I decided to do this right away because this story just hit 100K reads (what?!) and I thought this would be the perfect timing.

So, about rules. I decided you can ask questions from any character mentioned in this story, including characters like Greg and Aisling's mother Kate. I thought it'd be more fun if I didn't just name certain characters.

You can ask as many questions as you want, there are no limits. Just remember to name the character you're asking the question! And feel free to ask anything you want.

Also, I'm going to add your usernames in the asks so in case you don't want that, remember to mention it so I'll leave the username off. In case you want to remain as anonymous, you can private message me the questions so only I'll know who you are. 

I think that's pretty much it about the rules! Hopefully you'll ask plenty of questions. If you have some questions about this or you're unsure about something, go ahead and ask me. When I'm about to answer all the questions and publish them, I'll edit this and add a note to let you know questions are closed.

Have fun asking questions!

Ps. Thank you so much for 100K reads, I can't even explain how I'm feeling about that! 

Pps. This is my third time trying to post this because Wattpad is messing with me...