Chapter 6

It's Harry's first official day as Aisling's nanny and Harry couldn't be more excited. He is thrilled, happily singing his favourite song in the shower. He dances around his room, trying to look for some clean clothes.

He feels completely happy and he can't wait to get to Niall's. He knows it's stupid, how much he has missed the little girl and her father but still, it feels natural. He knows he cares about those two people although he hasn't known them for very long.

Harry is one of those people who get attached easily. His inner circle of people is small, he only has one best fried who is his roommate Liam and besides him, he doesn't really have friends. All of his family is back in England so he doesn't have anyone in Dublin, well anyone besides Liam and now Niall and Aisling.

Harry wonders if it's wrong that he might like Niall. He wants to consider Niall as his friend, after all they are almost the same age and thinking Niall as his boss feels a bit wrong. Harry knows he is working for Niall and Niall is the reason Harry has a roof on top of him but still, he doesn't see Niall as his boss.

Although Niall feels like Harry's friend, Harry still finds him quite attractive. He has admitted it to himself but made a promise that he won't start forming a crush. He simply can't.

"Hazzy you late!" That is Aisling's way to welcome Harry on this Monday morning.

"No I'm not," Harry protest and pretends to be shocked. Aisling giggles loudly and pokes Harry's stomach before running back to the kitchen. She is still in her pyjamas and Harry is guessing Niall overslept and didn't have time to change her clothes.

"Oh you're here, finally!" Niall suddenly rushes to the hallway where Harry is still standing.

"Yeah I'm sorry the traffic was awful," Harry apologises, even though he isn't late. He is in fact five minutes early.

"It's alright, it's been a horrible morning. I overslept," Niall breathes out before pulling on his coat and grabbing his keys.

Harry can't help but to look at Niall, just for a quick second. He is wearing straight black trousers and a dress shirt, nothing too fancy like a suit would be but still, office clothing. His hair is flat but that's the way Harry likes it the best. He thinks Niall looks great and when he realises he will get to see Niall like this every day, he smiles to himself.

"Are you sure you'll be fine here?" Niall asks and Harry quickly nods.

"Aisling!" Niall calls for his daughter.

"My darling!" He continues, singsonging this time.

Aisling rushes from the kitchen, running to her father and giggling when Niall lifts her up.

"I'm going to work now sweetheart so you'll be a good girl for Harry. I'll see you in the evening, okay?" Niall brushes his nose against Aisling's and Harry almost coos at the sight.

"Yes, Aisling is good," Aisling giggles and pokes Niall's cheek.

"Bye daddy, love you daddy."

"Bye baby, I love you too." Niall kisses his daughter's cheek before putting her down and giving a smile to Harry.

"Call me if you need anything," he assures and Harry quickly nods.

"She hasn't eaten yet so make sure she eats breakfast," Niall adds and Harry nods again.

"I left extra keys into the hallway in case you want to go out. You know where everything is right?" Harry nods for the third time.

"I think that's all, I guess I'll be going now," Niall says.