Chapter 7

It's a Wednesday morning, Niall, Harry and Aisling are all eating breakfast in silence.

"Hey Niall?" Harry carefully asks to get Niall's attention.

"Can I talk to you in private?" He continues and Niall frowns, not knowing if there is some sort of problem.

He walks to the hallway, turning around to meet Harry and waiting for the nanny to start talking.

"So I noticed Aisling is biting her nails," Harry starts and Niall nods.

"I bought her this bad-tasting nail polish but I just wanted to see if it's alright," he explains.

"Oh yeah, of course. That's a nasty habit," Niall tells him.

"So I can try it?" Harry asks and Niall nods, confirming it is perfectly alright to see if the nail polish works.

"You're thinking of everything," Niall comments and Harry blushes a little.

"You're going to be a great dad one day," he compliments and pats Harry's shoulder before going back to the kitchen.

Harry takes a moment to collect himself. He has a blush on his cheeks, thanks to Niall's compliment he simply wasn't expecting to hear. 

He also blushes because Niall is so nice. Harry wonders how it is possible for someone to look so nice and be a nice person, too. He has always thought guys like Niall are complete assholes, guys who look like Niall.

He looks like a some sort of Topman model, someone who looks flawless and beautiful. It's everything about him that makes him look so perfect. His dyed blonde hair, brown roots, his piercing blue eyes. His skin, his perfect and pale skin along with some cute little freckles on his nose.

His stubble, his rosy cheeks, long eyelashes. His body is great too, even though he is short and not that muscular, Harry thinks Niall looks great.

"Harry!" Niall shouts from the kitchen.

"Your coffee is getting cold!" He continues and Harry blushes again, realising he has been day-dreaming about Niall instead of calming down and going back to the kitchen.

"Sorry," he awkwardly mumbles after stepping back to the kitchen and grabbing a coffee mug.

"Aisling Harry is going to paint your nails today," Niall tells the little girl who giggles.

"Then you won't bite them anymore," Niall continues.

"Okay," Aisling simply answers and grins happily. 

Once Niall is off to work, Harry takes Aisling upstairs to do her morning wash. While she brushes her teeth, Harry sits on the toilet seat, watching her and making sure she brushes everything.

"Alright let's clean your ears," Harry says once Aisling is done brushing her teeth.

"No," she immediately says and shakes her head.

"It's important to clean your ears," Harry gently explains but Aisling continues shaking her head.

"Pretty please," Harry tries and now, Aisling giggles and tilts her head, looking straight into Harry's eyes.

"Silly boy," she comments and Harry chuckles.

"Can silly boy please clean your ears?" Harry asks and pouts his lower lip.

"Okay," Aisling huffs and Harry pretends to cheer, throwing his arms up and grinning like a proper idiot.

He knows he doesn't necessarily have to do these things but he wants to help. He and Niall have never really talked about the things Harry should and shouldn't do and therefor he isn't completely sure what his job includes.