Chapter 55

"No Hazzy."

"Yes Aisling."

"No Hazzy, I'm not wearing that."

"Come on, you like this hat."

"It ruins my hair," Aisling whines loudly and Harry has a hard time holding down his laugh.

"It won't, it looks good," he tries but she shakes her head.

"Hat on young lady or we're not leaving," Niall crouches down next to them, placing the hat on Aisling's head. She let's out a loud whine but finally gives in, huffing but not trying to take the hat off.

They're about to leave to the funfair and Niall insisted that Aisling has to wear a hat. She clearly isn't fond of the idea and is now sulking, arms crossed against her chest, pouting her lower lip.

"Don't be like that munchkin," Harry playfully says, pulling her closer and hugging her.

"The hat looks great, you look very elegant," he tells her and she huffs at first but eventually, a small smile creeps on her face.

"Shall we go then?" Niall asks and Harry looks up at him, nodding his head.

It's not often that a traveling funfair comes to Dublin and Niall feels excited, glad that his brother came up with the idea of going. Aisling has never been to a funfair before and on their way there, she keeps babbling about all the things she wants to do.

"Do you want to try candy floss?" Harry asks her, turning his head to look at the back seat.

"What's that?" Aisling immediately asks.

"It's very yummy, we can by some," Harry promises.

Harry's phone then rings and he pulls it out of his pocket, answering to Bobby who is asking where they are. Harry explains they are a few minutes away and Bobby says they are all there already, waiting at the main entrance.

"Hold on Aisling," Harry laughs after helping the little girl out of the car and she is about to run away. He takes a tight hold of her hand, following Niall towards the entrance where Niall parents, Greg and Denise with Theo's stroller, are waiting.

When everyone greets to one another, the situation becomes a mess. Denise and Maura are hugging Harry at the same time, his cheek squeezed against Maura's. He doesn't mind, only laughs before hugging Greg quickly, then pulled into a bear hug by Bobby.

"Hello son, you doing good?" Bobby is asking.

"Yeah I'm good. How are you?" Harry pats his back before letting go, looking for Aisling who is clinging to Maura.

"Good, good. If you and Niall want to go to a ride, I can look after Aisling," Bobby promises and Harry nods, offering him a smile as a thank you.

After the greetings and all the hugging, the group finally goes inside the funfair. Aisling is mesmerised by everything, holding Maura's hand and pointing at different rides. She soon says she wants to go to the children's tea cups and makes Harry go with her. 

The others wait by the fence, waving at Harry and Aisling as they pass by. Aisling is laughing and giggling throughout the ride, Harry smiling and thinking it's nice seeing her so happy. She is happy in general though but right now, shrieking and giggling, she looks happier than Harry has ever seen her.

When they get off the ride, Aisling spots another one she wants to go on. This time Niall promises to go with her, Harry filming them with his phone. When Niall sees it, he waves and smiles widely, Harry giving him thumbs up.