Chapter 12

January second. Last year, Harry was still enjoying his Christmas break and he slept until noon. He then spent the whole day with his mother, fooling around and enjoying the fact that he had a chance of spending quality time with his mum.

This year, everything is different. Harry wakes up at seven and is in a rush to get to Niall's. It's his first day back at work and his second month as Aisling's nanny. Even though Harry is tired and he would so much want to go back to bed and continue sleeping, he is thrilled to go to work.

Going to work means seeing Niall which is the highlight of Harry's day. Then he'll get to spend the whole day with Aisling, the four year old girl who is like a sunshine all around the clock. Harry doesn't want to admit it, but he has missed the little girl. And Niall, too. He sighs, thinking he is glad his break was only ten days long.

While driving to Niall's, Harry starts thinking about how much his life has changed since he started working for Niall. He is happier and his life seems to have a meaning. He loves his job and enjoys every second of it. Even though it's not a well-paying job, Harry couldn't be more happier. In fact, he thinks he would even work for free, that is how much he cares about Aisling and Niall.

"Morning," Niall greets him after opening the door. He has a big grin on his face and his eyes crinkle from the corners. Harry thinks he looks absolutely breathtaking and beautiful, and he immediately starts grinning himself.

"Morning," he happily says to Niall and steps inside.

"Who there daddy?" He hears a shriek coming from the kitchen and he chuckles, knowing it's the little girl who seems to be up already.

"It's Harry!" Niall shouts and gives Harry a smile.

"Hazzy!"

"Hazzyyy!" Aisling shrieks again as she runs to the hallway, almost stumbling over her feet and running until she reaches Harry. She wraps her arms around Harry's leg and clings onto him tightly.

"Hazzy come!" She happily announces and still holds onto Harry's leg

"Y-yeah I did," Harry stutters, a bit taken aback by Aisling's behaviour. It's not what Harry expected but he doesn't mind, in fact he starts smiling and feeling happy.

"Daddy Hazzy come!" Aisling then informs and looks at Niall who is trying his best not to laugh at his daughter's excitement.

"I can see that," he says and smiles shortly.

"Come Hazzy eat breakfast," the little girl says and lets go of Harry's leg, reaching for his hand instead and wrapping her small fingers around Harry's pinkie.

"I'll make us some coffee," Niall tells Harry who nods, walking to the kitchen behind Aisling who is still holding Harry's pinkie.

"Did you have a nice holiday?" Niall asks while Harry is sitting down next to Aisling.

"Yeah it was good to be home. What about you?"

"Yeah it was nice," Niall comments and goes back to making coffee.

"Aisling love, finish your porridge," Niall softly commands when he sees his daughter isn't touching her breakfast.

"Hazzy too," Aisling happily says and looks at her father.

"Do you want porridge?" Niall chuckles a bit and raises his eyebrows at the curly haired boy.

"Sure," Harry nods and smiles shortly when Aisling giggles.

"Aisling do you think we could study today?" Harry asks from the little girl who is eating her porridge, making a bit of a mess as she does.

"Yes please."

"Hold on let me clean your face," Harry tells her and grabs a napkin. He holds Aisling's chin, gently wiping her face clean.