Chapter 9

"Harry you're phone is ringing!"

"HARRY!"

"Oi wifey!"

"Alright alright Liam!"

Harry runs down the stairs, spotting his roommate sitting on the couch with Zayn. Harry isn't too surprised to see Liam's not-really-boyfriend-but-kind-of hanging in their house, after all Zayn spends at least four days a week there.

"Where's my phone?" Harry questions.

"I don't know, I just heard it ringing," Liam grins and Harry feels like smacking him in the head with a pillow.

"You're so annoying, I can't deal with you right now," Harry huffs and walks to their kitchen, spotting his phone on the counter.

"Yeah Harry is on his period," Harry suddenly hears Liam's voice from the living room.

"I heard that!" He shouts and hears Liam laughing.

Strangely enough, Niall has tried to call him two times. Harry frowns, thinking why on earth would Niall be calling him on a week day evening at nine thirty but he quickly calls him back, thinking it must be something urgent.

"Hello," Niall answers after two rings.

"Hi, you called," Harry starts.

"Yeah, do you have a minute?"

"Sure," Harry answers and hops on the counter, wanting to sit down.

"Would be alright if we did a teaching plan for you and Aisling?" Niall asks.

"Of course, that sounds great," Harry quickly agrees.

"Could you come a bit earlier tomorrow?"

"I can do that," Harry agrees and he hears Niall chuckling for some reason.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," Niall clears out.

"It's not a problem, really," Harry quickly reassures.

"Alright well, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight."

"Night."

"Was that Niall?" Liam asks when Harry walks out of the kitchen, holding his phone, a stupid smirk on his face.

"Yeah," Harry answers and sits down on the other end of the couch, wanting to keep his distance from his roommate and Zayn. They are cuddled together, Zayn sitting between Liam's legs and Liam holding his kind-of-boyfriend tightly.

"I knew it! It's that stupid smirk on your face," Liam comments.

"Shut up," Harry murmurs and blushes heavily.

"You're in love," Zayn teases him and Harry groans, quickly getting up and escaping the room.

"Zayn's right!" He hears Liam yelling from the living room and he huffs, thinking those two are just being stupid. It's not like they know anything since Harry doesn't talk about his feelings with them.

Besides, Harry doesn't understand what he feels but he knows it's not love. Maybe a small crush but definitely not love. He can't be in love, not after so short amount of time. It's not possible, Harry silently thinks to himself.

The next morning, Harry wakes up early and takes a quick shower. He isn't sure when he should go to Niall's but he decides to leave as soon as he is ready.

After he has showered, he tries to do something to his hair. It's a complete mess, just like most of the times but for some reason, Harry is determined to fix his hair. It's not like he is trying to impress someone, he just thinks there's no harm in trying to look good. For himself. Or Niall.