Chapter 28

Today, Harry will spend the day with Aisling and Maura, and he is quite excited about it. He feels glad that he has already met Maura, very quickly but still he knows she seems like a nice person. He also knows how important Maura is to Aisling, she often talks about her gammy and asks when she can see her.

As Harry gets ready to go, he carefully picks his clothes, thinking he wants to look nice. He picks up dark blue chinos and a black long-sleeved shirt, thinking they look nice and decent.

As he arrives to Niall's house, he starts thinking if he should offer Niall to do some groceries. He knows Niall is quite busy and doesn't like doing groceries with Aisling and since Maura is coming today, Harry could go to Tesco by himself.

"Hey!" Niall happily greets Harry after opening the door.

"Hey so I was thinking, I could do groceries for you while your mum is here," Harry blurts out while taking off his Converse.

Niall has stopped on his spot to admire Harry, especially his nicely shaped bottom area. He has never seen Harry wearing these pants before but they hug his bottom perfectly and Niall can't tear his eyes away.

"Niall?" Harry asks after turning around.

"Oh sorry, what did you say?" Niall awkwardly asks and mentally slaps himself.

"I could do groceries for you while your mum is here," Harry repeats his offer.

"Oh no you don't have to," Niall immediately starts protesting but Harry cuts him off by placing his hand on Niall's shoulder.

"Stop it and say thank you," he playfully commands and Niall laughs a little.

"Thank you," Niall chuckles and happily grins at Harry. He leans in, quickly pecking Harry's cheek, causing a small smile to form on Harry's face.

"Alright where is the little munchkin?" Harry then says with a louder tone and Niall chuckles again when he hears Aisling's voice.

"In here my Hazzy!"

Harry walks to the kitchen and smiles shortly when he sees Aisling. Her hair is all over the place and she is still in her pyjamas, eating her morning porridge. She has some porridge on her face and Harry quickly walks over and grabs a napkin, gently wiping her face clean.

"Thank you very much," Aisling thoughtfully says and offers Harry a smile.

"You're welcome munchkin."

"Not a munchkin," Aisling huffs and shakes her head.

"Yes you are," Harry playfully tells her and ruffles her curls. Aisling giggles adorably and Niall's heart melts at them.

"Alright my little munchkins, I'm off to work now," Niall suddenly announces and walks over to them, wrapping another arm around Harry and bending down to wrap his left arm around Aisling. He hears Harry smiling shortly and Aisling giggles, pressing her head against her father's stomach.

At that very moment, for a brief second, Niall feels like they are a family. Him, Harry and Aisling all hugging each other, all of them seeming happy. The feeling passes by and Niall frowns a little, slightly afraid of his own thoughts. He shakes the feeling off and pulls away from their embrace, pressing a kiss on top of Aisling's head.

"Be nice today love," he tells his little girl.

"I'm always nice," Aisling huffs and Harry chuckles.

"That's true munchkin," Harry agrees with her.

"Harry, a word?" Niall asks and Harry nods, following him to the hallway.