Not a chapter but an important explanation

I would normally never do this but I feel like I have to, because I have to explain something to you.

So, the whole Charles-joke I've been telling for the past few chapters. It all started as a private joke between me and my friend, we joked about shipping Harry with this English prince. Well, around 15 minutes ago, me and my mum were talking about this and I tried to tell the joke to my mum. Then I showed her the picture of the prince and said something about Charles. My mum looked at me very weirdly and then the conversation went like this:

My mum: "Ehhh Nanne, that's not prince Charles, that's prince William." (Btw my name is Nanne, in case some of you were wondering)

Me: "No mum that's Charles."

Mum: "No Nanne, Charles is William's father. Just google him."

And I did google. Turns out, I've mixed those two names. So, I've been using an incorrect name this whole time. At first I laughed so hard I almost peed myself and right after that, I realised that f-uck, I've been telling a joke about Niall having a crush on an old English prince simply because I mistook two names. (Charles was born in 1948 so yeah, he's bit too old for Niall I think)

So, I felt the need to correct myself. In a way, I find this extremely hilarious and I'm still laughing, in fact my mascara is all over my face. That's how much I've been laughing at myself and my stupidity. 

The joke will continue as Charles-joke, I don't want to change the name to the actual one, William, because this is just so funny. I just thought to inform you all in case you actually knew who Charles is and thought I was extremely weird. I swear I'm not, I just mistook names. Niall had a crush on William but we'll call him Charles in this story. Good? Good.

Ps. I'm sorry about this. From now on, I promise to use Google more often. I'm in a serious need of more education.

Pps. Picture of Charles in the side --->