Chapter 5

After the first two weeks of being Aisling's nanny-in-testing, Harry feels like he has learned every important thing he has to know. He knows which vegetables the girl eats and which she doesn't. He knows Aisling is obsessed with SpongeBob and she also loves playing with dolls or doing puzzles.

He knows that if Aisling is sad, reading lightens her mood. He knows that if Aisling gets grumpy, it's simply because she is hungry. Harry has learned about Aisling's favorite band (Backstreet Boys) and also learned that Aisling knows how to pronounce Harry, she just likes Hazzy better.

Harry thinks the little girl is absolutely adorable, and quite funny too. He finds it funny that Aisling seems to think her father's name is Daddy Horan. He also chuckles when he thinks about Aisling saying 'silly daddy', it is one of her most used sayings and she says it at least three times a day.

During the weekend, Harry often finds himself thinking about Aisling and Niall, wondering what they are doing. He knows they have taken a trip to see Niall's mother, Niall told him yesterday, but he still keeps wondering what they are doing, or if they are having fun.

On Saturday night, Liam drags Harry out, saying he shouldn't spend the whole weekend inside their house. Liam invites Zayn too, much to Harry's dislike. Zayn is sort of Liam's boyfriend and Harry knows that at some point, Liam will disappear with Zayn and Harry has to go home by himself.

When they go into Dublin's nightlife, Harry lets Zayn and Liam pick a bar. They end up in a small pub much to Harry's surprise, and he thinks it's better than going to a massive night club they went the last time.

Around midnight Harry starts yawning and tells Liam and Zayn he will call a taxi and go back home. When the taxi arrives, Harry hops in and rests his head against the window, watching the changing view.

A small smile flashes on his face when they pass Niall's house. He can't help but to think how excited he is for Monday because during the weekend, he has simply felt lonely and he misses having company all the time.

Or maybe, he just misses Niall and his daughter.

On Friday, Niall kept complimenting Harry and Harry started to think that maybe, just maybe, he is getting the job. He is already so keen on Aisling and he doesn't want to think about the possibility Niall won't hire him after all.

He also thinks about the upcoming Christmas holiday, which is still a month away. Harry is going back to his hometown in Cheshire to spend some time with his family. Liam is going home too and they have booked the same flight because both of them hate traveling alone and Liam's hometown Wolverhampton isn't that far away from Manchester.

Harry is excited for Christmas and he thinks the break will do some good for him. He hasn't been home since September and he keeps missing his family, his mum and step-dad and his sister, too.

Although Harry loves living in Dublin and thinks he might stick around for a longer period of time, he still keeps missing his home back in England. He grew up in a small town and it's his home, always will be, but Harry thinks Dublin has become his home now.

The thought of Christmas frightens Harry a bit, simply because it's almost December now and the upcoming week is Harry's last week of work, well unless Niall hires him. He is scared that Niall won't, knowing he will be heart-broken if Niall doesn't hire him after all.

What Harry doesn't know is, Niall is already sold. He is sold to Harry and he is planning on telling that to Harry first thing on Monday morning. Niall thinks Harry seems genuinely nice and trustworthy, plus Aisling really likes him.