Chapter 51

AN: About the picture on the side. Someone asked what Aisling looks like and actually the truth is, I based her on a real life person but I don't want to post her picture here because she's my baby cousin. But anyway I found that picture, hopefully it gives you the right kind of idea.

On Monday morning, Harry goes to Niall's almost an hour early. He is eager to see his boyfriend again, knowing that every moment they spend apart is almost like a torture for him. It all feels a bit crazy, how much he needs Niall and how much spending time apart hurts. It just, it really hurts.

He huffs to himself, wondering if this is how being in love is. Since he has never experienced it before, he didn't know what to expect. He reasons though, if this is how it feels, he doesn't want it to never go away.

Ever since Niall and him said I love you's a few days ago, Harry has been on cloud nine. It's like he is daydreaming, a constant smile on his face. He can't seem to stop smiling like an idiot and the thought of Niall keeps popping to his mind, especially when they're apart.

He parks his car outside Niall's house, thinking about what happened last night. Zayn was spending the night and him and Liam kept teasing Harry about Niall to the point where Harry texted Niall, telling he's been bullied. Niall wasn't exactly supportive, seeing as he answered by saying Liam and Zayn are just being funny.

Harry suddenly remembers what Liam suggested last night. Him and Zayn are having a day off and they were talking about going out for a picnic if the weather is nice. They asked if Harry wanted to join and bring Aisling along, and Harry thought it was a good idea. He just needs to ask Niall's permission first but guesses Niall won't have anything against it. 

He is just about to ring the doorbell when Niall opens the door, a huge smile on his face. Harry doesn't have time to say anything because Niall is already pressing his lips on Harry's, holding onto him like he is never letting go.

Harry kisses him back, soon running his tongue along Niall's lower lip, slipping it inside Niall's mouth. Things get a bit out of hand, Harry realises it when Niall tries to press their crotches together and Harry can feel Niall is half hard.

"Love," Harry tries to mumble against Niall's lips. He lets out a quiet moan when Niall grabs his bum and tries to bring their bodies even closer.

"Love," Harry says again and pulls away, panting a bit as he looks into Niall's eyes.

"Your neighbours can see us," he simply says, tapping Niall's nose in a playful way.

"Shit, you're right," Niall realises and lets go of Harry, stepping aside to let him in.

He can't resist the urge when Harry bends down to take off his shoes, and he slaps Harry's bum a bit, causing him to chuckle. He then takes Harry's hand and leads them to the kitchen, turning around and wrapping his arms loosely around Harry's neck.

He keeps looking at Harry for a while, a lazy smile on his face. Harry is smiling too, looking extremely happy. Niall leans in to kiss Harry again, this time keeping it slow and not wanting things to get out of hand. Harry kisses him back in a loving way, holding Niall gently and caressing his lower back.

"I love you," Niall mumbles against Harry's lips, pecking them for a few times.

"I love you," Harry says back, pulling away and placing a kiss on Niall's nose.

"Can I take Aisling out for a picnic today?" Harry then asks and Niall immediately nods.

"Liam and Zayn are having a day off and they asked if me and Aisling could join them for a picnic," he explains and Niall nods again.