Chapter 37

On Monday morning, Harry is in a rush to get to Niall's.

Although he saw Niall less than 48 hours ago, he has missed Niall. He thinks it's a bit crazy but then again, it's not like he can help it. He misses Niall whenever they aren't together, and keeps counting time until they'll see again.

While Harry is driving to Niall's, he keeps singing along the radio and whistling happily. He is in the best mood possible and he can't calm himself down, nor does he wants to.

He parks his car, quickly hopping outside and rushing over to Niall's door. He can't wait to see Niall again and quickly decides he isn't going to waste any time kissing Niall.

"Morning," Niall greets him after opening the door.

Harry doesn't say a word, he just leans in and quickly captures Niall's bottom lip between his, kissing him a bit roughly. Niall is taken aback by Harry's sudden move but quickly recovers, kissing Harry back and bringing Harry's body closer.

When they break their embrace, Niall's head is spinning and he is panting, realising he is half hard from just the kiss they shared. He blushes the tiniest bit, looking into Harry's eyes and getting lost in them.

Harry soon leans in again, kissing Niall, still a bit roughly. He slips his tongue inside Niall's mouth, turning the kiss even more heated. He feels Niall pressing their hips together and then, he feels an obvious bulge against his thigh, realising Niall is hard.

Harry doesn't think much when he moves his hand, slipping it between their bodies and palming Niall's bulge, hearing Niall moaning into the kiss. Suddenly Niall pulls away, panting heavily and looking at Harry with widened eyes.

"I eh, oh wow, well..." Niall stutters nervously.

"Cat got your tongue?" Harry decides to tease, smirking a bit and causing Niall to blush and step inside, Harry following his footsteps.

"Shut up," Niall mumbles and Harry laughs quietly.

"You're an idiot," Niall huffs but pets Harry's back before walking to the kitchen.

"Is Aisling up yet?" Harry asks while following Niall.

"No, I didn't get a chance to wake her just yet," Niall answers and walks over to the coffee machine, starting to make some coffee.

Harry steps behind him, wrapping his arms around Niall and pressing his chest against Niall's back, letting his chin rest on Niall's shoulder.

"Sorry," he decides to say.

"About what?" Niall immediately asks.

"About this," Harry says and moves his hand around, brushing his fingers against Niall's crotch, causing him to gasp a bit.

"Babe," Niall groans a bit, thinking Harry is a tease.

"Don't be a tease," he says and finishes making coffee, trying to squirm away from Harry's hold but soon giving up, standing there and letting Harry hug him. He moves his hands to Harry's arms, holding onto them.

"I'm really happy," Harry suddenly sighs and nuzzles on Niall's neck.

"I know, me too," Niall laughs a bit.

"Can you go and wake Aisling while I make breakfast?" He then asks.

"Sure," Harry quickly answers before squeezing Niall gently and bringing his lips on Niall's cheek, giving him two simple pecks.

Harry finally lets go of Niall and walks away, leaving Niall alone in the kitchen. Niall can't seem to stop grinning even though he tries, he is simply too happy and what makes him even happier is the thought of getting to see Harry later today, and tomorrow, and the day after.