Chapter 44

"Harry."

"Harry!"

"Harry, for fuck's sake!"

"What?" Harry locks his phone, looking up to meet his roommate's eyes.

"I asked you a question," Liam whines a bit, sitting down next to Harry on their couch.

"Yeah?" Harry realises he has completely missed out on Liam calling him and asking him something, he was too focused on texting with Niall.

"Do you mind if Zayn is spending the night here?" Liam asks and Harry quickly shakes his head.

"Are you hungry? Zayn could bring food," Liam asks another question while Harry focuses back on texting, only nodding his head a bit. Liam sighs, giving up and deciding to tell Zayn to just get something for Harry, thinking his roommate is being helpless, not able to focus on anything besides texting.

It's a typical Tuesday night, Harry was working earlier and spent a fun day with Aisling. He didn't stay at Niall's because Niall went to see Aisling's mum Kate. This time, he told Harry about his plans and Harry was grateful, giving his boyfriend a hug and telling him to text afterwards.

They have been texting for the past thirty minutes, Niall explaining how things went and telling Harry all about his visit. Harry is trying his best to be supportive, remembering the time Louis was visiting and Niall went to see Kate, and how he was afterwards. Harry recalls himself trying to comfort Niall who was crying, seeming almost broken.

"Zayn is bringing Chinese, he'll be here soon!" Harry suddenly hears Liam yelling from upstairs.

"Okay!" He yells back, staring at his phone screen and thinking he should try to cheer Niall up.

I was thinking, could I spend the night tomorrow? He decides to send Niall.

Yeah, sounds good ! Niall immediately answers.

We could remake Friday ;) Harry then sends, chuckling at his message and thinking that should definitely cheer Niall up.

Can't wait... Niall only answers and Harry begins to type in a rather inappropriate message, sending it without too much thinking.

We're not sexting ! Niall answers to Harry's message and Harry grins a bit, telling Niall he is being boring.

I'll show you boring tomorrow ! Niall then texts and now Harry doesn't grin, instead he feels himself hardening a bit and he quickly tells Niall he agrees that they shouldn't be sending these messages, telling him it is causing a problem already.

What are you doing right now? Liam there? Niall changes the subject.

Yeah and Zayn's coming over soon. Pray that they won't have sex, I need my sleep, Harry answers.

Wear earplugs !

You're not being supportive, Harry complains.

Sorry babe ! Got to go, Aisling's bath time

Tell her I said goodnight, Harry quickly texts.

Half an hour later, Zayn arrives with Chinese food and the three boys all have dinner together. Afterwards, they end up watching a movie, Zayn and Liam cuddling on the couch while Harry is sitting on an armchair by himself, focusing more on texting with Niall than watching the movie.

"Look at him," Liam whispers to Zayn, pointing at Harry who is texting, his tongue out, eyebrows knitted as he is typing like a maniac.

"Do you look like that when you're texting me?" Zayn playfully asks, using a quiet tone.