Chapter 29

It's been a few weeks since Harry and Niall were at the night club and Harry messed up.

For the past few weeks, things have mostly stayed the same. Niall has tried to flirt with Harry, trying his best not to make it obvious and succeeding pretty well. Harry on the other hand, has seemed cuddly, he has been hugging Niall a lot and the two times he stayed the night, he was spooning Niall all night.

It's the happiest Niall has been in a long time and as good as it feels, it's also frustrating. He has made a promise to himself that after the upcoming weekend, at the latest, he will make a move on Harry.

It's the week of Aisling's birthday and for the past few days, it's all Niall has been talking about. He has kept reminding Harry about the birthday and yesterday, it got to a point where Harry almost wanted to snap, that's how annoyed he was. The feeling quickly passed by and he ended up hugging Niall instead, luckily silencing him. 

It's Tuesday now and the birthday is on Friday. Harry is excited, knowing he gets to spend Aisling's birthday with her although he has no idea if he's invited to the party. He knows Niall's mother is throwing a party during the weekend but Niall hasn't asked if Harry wants to come, and he hasn't brought it up either.

"Morning Harry," Niall opens the door with a grin on his face.

"Morning Niall."

They both grin like two proper idiots before Niall realises he should let Harry come inside. 

"So eh, Greg called me and asked if you could possibly watch Theo today. Greg has a meeting outside town and Denise has somewhere to be," Niall explains while Harry is taking his shoes off.

"Sure," the curly haired boy immediately answers.

"It's not a problem?"

"Of course not," Harry quickly reassures.

"Great, I'll call Greg so he can bring Theo here," Niall says and pats Harry's back before walking to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Is Aisling still sleeping?" Harry asks after seeing that the little girl is not in the kitchen.

"Yeah, you can go wake her up while I make breakfast and call Greg," Niall tells and Harry nods, exiting the kitchen and going upstairs.

Aisling's bedroom door is open just like always and Harry smiles when he sees the little girl is still asleep, her mouth slightly open. She is holding her teddy bear against her chest, her curls all over the pillow.

Harry walks to the bed, crouching down and gently brushing some of the curls away from Aisling's face.

"Aisling love, it's time to get up."

"Mmm nooo," the little girl sleepily whines but flutters her eyes open.

"Hazzy!" She shrieks and almost jumps up.

"Morning munchkin," Harry laughs a little and caresses Aisling's arm.

"Morning Hazzy love," Aisling smiles widely and opens her arms. Harry easily picks her up, holding her against his side while standing up.

"Where is daddy?" Aisling asks while Harry carries her downstairs.

"Daddy is making breakfast."

When Harry reaches the kitchen, he carefully places Aisling on a chair before sitting down next to her. While waiting for Niall to finish cooking breakfast, Harry starts thinking about the upcoming day. He starts worrying a little, wondering if he is able to survive with both Aisling and Theo.

Suddenly, an idea crosses his mind. He knows for a fact that Liam has a day off today and he wonders if he could call his roommate and ask him to help with the children. He knows Liam would like it and thinks it's a rather good idea.