Characters' ask - Answers

"Alright, welcome everyone!" Niall welcomes everyone, looking around the room and seeing all his close family members and friends.

"Thank you for coming here today," he continues.

"Should we start right away then?" He asks and watches everyone nodding.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I think we should call Kate first," Maura comments and Niall nods, agreeing with his mother.

"Let's make the call then and ask the questions she got."

abc-onedirection-xyz asks: how are you? What you been doing lately? Was it nice to see niall and amina?

Kate: I'm great, thank you for asking Marilyn!

Kate's nurse: *whispers to the phone* She thinks it's Marilyn Monroe asking the questions.

Kate: I've been doing every practice Gerald told me to! Wait, who are Niall and Amina?

Nurse: I think it means your ballet teachers, Kate.

Kate: Yes of course! It's always so wonderful to see them, they are so nice to come here and see me even after practice hours.

"Okay now that that's out of the way, we can begin," Niall announces after ending the call.

"Who wants to go first?" He then asks.

"Me!" Liam raises his hand and Niall nods, beginning to search for Liam's questions.

"Found them. Okay, here we go."

QUESTIONS FOR LIAM (AND ZAYN)

jax_3101 asks: Wassup?

Liam: *is too busy making out with Zayn and can't answer*

Harry: What a great start...

Abc-onedirection-xyz asks: are you happy that harry has finally found people that make him really happy and that have made his life more fun?

Liam: Of course, Harry is my best mate and his happiness is my happiness.

Harry: You make us sound like we're married.

Liam: We are though, aren't we wifey?

Harry: *sighs*

Do you approve of niall?

Liam: Of course, Niall is the best option Harry could ever find. Isn't that right Zayn?

Zayn: Yeah.

Niall: Oh wow, thanks Liam!

Is harry a messy or clean roommate?

Harry: Oh I'm taking over this one! Liam is the messiest person ever and I'm that person who cleans after him.

Zayn: Sometimes it's me.

Harry: Yeah me or Zayn. I'm clean, Liam is dirty.

Niall: Harry that sounded really bad...

How are you and zayn doing?

Liam: We're doing great.

Harry: They're in love.