Chapter 33

On the next morning, Niall wakes up alone. He looks around, wondering where Harry and Aisling are. He rubs his eyes before getting up, realising the shower is running, knowing it's either Harry or Louis.

He walks to the hallway, hearing voices coming from the other bathroom and he walks over there. Since the door is open, he can clearly hear Louis and Aisling's voices.

"Silly Loueh," Aisling giggles as Niall peeks his head inside.

"Morning," Louis greets him and Niall nods. Louis is trying to do Aisling's hair which looks a bit like an upcoming catastrophe.

"I really need to pee," Niall tells him and Louis chuckles.

"Go to your bathroom," he says.

"But Harry's there," Niall whines.

"So what? Just go there, we refuse to leave. Right Aisling?" Louis asks and Aisling immediately nods.

"Silly daddy try taking us away," Aisling huffs and Louis starts laughing. Niall just shakes his head, walking back to his bedroom and going to the bathroom door. He sees the door is unlocked so he quickly opens it, peeking inside.

"Harry?" He asks, hoping Harry can hear him.

"Harry?" He tries again.

"Yeah?" He hears coming from the shower.

"Can I take a piss real quick?" Niall asks, feeling awkward for having to say that.

"Sure," he hears Harry's voice again and he sighs in relief.

Once he is done, he flushes the toilet and washes his hand. He is just about to leave when Harry turns the shower off and Niall stiffens a bit.

"Can you give me a towel?" Harry asks, peeking his head to see Niall.

Niall is completely red by now, simply because of the fact that Harry is naked in the shower and the only thing covering his body is the shower wall. If Niall took a few steps to the wrong direction, he would see Harry's body.

"Y-yeah sure," Niall stutters, quickly handing over a towel and turning around, almost sprinting outside the bathroom.

"Niall!" Harry then shouts from the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow your clothes?"

"What do you need?" Niall asks once he has walked back to the bathroom door. He refuses to go inside so he stays on the other side of the door.

"Well a shirt and eh, boxers?" Harry awkwardly wishes and suddenly, opens the door and steps outside.

Niall looks at everywhere but Harry's body. He can see the towel hanging low on Harry's hips and he knows it's dangerous to look. 

"Sure," he agrees. He quickly goes through his closet, feeling relieved when he spots a pair of unused boxers. He was almost certain he had a few pairs he hasn't used so he can just give one pair to Harry.

"There's those," Niall throws the boxers on the bed, his back still on Harry as he begins to search for a shirt.

"What kind of shirt?" He asks, thinking maybe Harry wants to borrow something more fancy since they are going to the birthday party this afternoon. Or maybe, Harry wants to go home before that.

"I eh, well if you could borrow something fancy so I don't need to go home," Harry says and Niall just nods, wondering if he owns anything that fits Harry.

"Try that," he says and blindly hands over a light blue dress shirt. He thinks it should fit, it's cotton and a bit too large for Niall anyways. He also throws a basic white top on the bed, thinking Harry might want something underneath the dress shirt.