Chapter 50

Harry sighs, fluttering his eyes open. He is immediately blinded by the light coming from outside and he lets out a quiet groan, closing his eyes.

It takes him a while to remember everything, where he is and what exactly happened on the night before. He starts smiling, snuggling closer to the body behind him. Niall is cuddling him, clinging to Harry's back like a backpack and it feels nice, being like this.

Usually, Harry is the big spoon but for some reason during the night, the tables have turned. Niall is now spooning him, breathing peacefully against Harry's neck. 

Harry sighs, trying to open his eyes again and peeking at the clock on the wall, seeing it's only eight in the morning. He thinks it's way too early to get up on a Saturday morning but he then reasons he could get up and go make Niall some breakfast. 

Carefully, he unwraps Niall's arm around his waist and scoops away. He sighs in relief when Niall whimpers in his sleep but doesn't wake up. Harry smiles at the sight of his sleeping boyfriend before grabbing a shirt from the floor and pulling it on. It's Niall's and it's too small, leaving a trail of bare skin between its hem and Harry's boxers but he doesn't care.

He tiptoes downstairs, going to the kitchen and wondering what he should make. Finally he decides to cook English breakfast, just without the sausages since Niall doesn't have any in his fridge. Instead, Harry begins to cook some eggs, bacon and beans and while he waits, he puts on some coffee.

As he cooks, he keeps smiling to himself and thinking about last night. He recalls every moment, starting from when he said I love you, to the point when they went to bed. This is the happiest he has ever been and surprisingly, it's not scary.

Harry has always thought falling in love is scary. He is 22 and he has never experienced it before, not until now. He always found it frightening, something he wasn't sure he wanted to, fearing to get a broken heart. Now that he is madly in love, he can barely remember all the fears he had in the past because he is simply too happy, too happy to care.

Niall loves me, Harry thinks as he puts the food on two plates, looking for a tray so he can carry everything upstairs. He quickly chops some fruits on a separate plate, banana and orange, along with some strawberries. Everything looks delicious and Harry hopes Niall hasn't woken up yet.

He tiptoes back upstairs, peeking inside the bedroom and seeing Niall sleeping in the same position. He places the food tray on the floor, climbing on the bed and beginning to wake his boyfriend. 

He kisses Niall's cheek, nuzzling on the soft skin as he caresses Niall's back. He hears Niall whimpering in his sleep and then, Niall wraps his both arms around Harry's waist and tries to pull him closer.

"Love, wake up," Harry mumbles and kisses his cheek.

"Love," he calls again, nuzzling his nose back on Niall's cheek. He pecks the soft skin, watching Niall fluttering his eyes open.

"Come here," Niall sleepily mumbles and closes his eyes, trying to bring Harry closer.

"I made breakfast," Harry tells him, hugging before sitting up and caressing Niall's arm.

"You did?" Niall murmurs.

"I did, sit up so we can eat."

"I love you," Niall murmurs and reaches for Harry, fluttering his eyes open and puckering his lips.

"Give me a kiss," he murmurs and Harry smiles shortly, leaning in to peck Niall's lips.

"I love you too," he mumbles and pecks Niall's lips for a few times before pulling away and getting the food tray.