Chapter 56

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now boarding flight A893 to London."

"Come on munchkin."

"Where is my bag Hazzy?"

"I have it don't worry love."

Harry is holding Aisling's hand, carrying her pink backpack. Niall is walking on the other side of them, holding their passports and flight tickets.

They are all excited, Aisling beyond the moon since it is her first time in an airplane. As they step inside the plane, she lets out a 'wow', looking around and telling Harry the plane is bigger than she thought. 

Harry searches for their seats, asking Niall if he wants the window seat. Niall answers he doesn't really care so Harry takes the window seat, Aisling sitting between them. She soon takes an interest of staring outside, Harry lifting her on his lap and letting her watch other planes as they're waiting for everyone to take their seats.

When the plane finally starts moving Niall gives Aisling some bubblegum, telling her to eat it so her ears won't lock. She holds both of the men's hands as the plane takes off and Niall sighs in relief when she doesn't seem bothered. Instead she giggles and focuses on staring outside, pointing at some thin clouds and telling Harry it looks pretty.

"Are you excited to see Louis?" Harry asks from Aisling while Niall is ordering them some coffees and getting a juice for Aisling.

"Yes! Miss Loueh so much," Aisling answers.

"Only 40 minutes and then we'll land," Harry tells her and she nods, asking if she could sit on Harry's lap.

"Sure," Harry opens her seat belt and lifts her on his lap, pointing outside and telling her they are really high in the sky.

"Here's your coffee," Niall places Harry's coffee on the small table.

"Here you go darling," he opens the juice box and hands it over to Aisling.

The rest of the flight goes by fast and luckily, Aisling doesn't cause any trouble and doesn't seem bothered at all. Niall is happy, knowing she isn't scared or bothered of flying, thinking they can take other trips in the future.

Once they have landed on Heathrow airport, they walk out of the plane and head out to the luggage area. Aisling gets bored while waiting and Niall tells her to sit on the luggage trolley, pushing her around the area while Harry is waiting for the luggage to arrive.

"Where is Loueh?" Aisling asks once they have got their luggage and they are heading towards the area where Louis should be waiting.

"You'll see him soon," Harry tells her.

Once they see Louis, Harry points at him and tells Aisling to run to him and give him a big hug. Both him and Niall chuckle as they watch Aisling running to Louis, shrieking loudly and giggling when Louis lifts her up to hug her.

"Hello my little baby," Louis happily says and hugs her tight against his chest.

"I missed you so much," he then tells her and places a kiss on her temple just when Niall and Harry reach them.

"Missed you too," Aisling answers.

"Hi," Louis then greets Niall and Harry who both step closer and join the hug, all of them laughing a bit at their ridiculous group hug.

Louis soon places Aisling on the ground, hugging Niall more properly before hugging Harry, telling it's nice to see him again.

"Is this all your luggage?" Louis asks and points at their two suitcases.