Chapter 35

When Harry's alarm goes off on Friday morning, he feels confused and for a moment he has no clue what is going on. It takes him a while to realise it's a work morning and since he has stayed home all week, waking up to an alarm is strange.

He almost jumps up on his bed, seeing it's only 6.45, meaning he has more than enough time to get ready. The first thing he does is check his phone, seeing he has received a new message from Niall only eight minutes ago.

Morning, I hope I'm not waking you up by sending this ! Can't wait to see you

Harry can't stop smiling, staring at the simple message for a while before typing in his answer, sending it and staring at his phone, waiting for Niall's reply.

Morning, you didn't I just woke up. Can't wait to see you either. If I'm fast, can I come a bit earlier?xx

Niall takes only two minutes to reply with a simple 'sure' and that is a cue for Harry that he is in a hurry. He knows there is no rush but he still wants to be fast, knowing if he is quick enough he'll get to spend a few minutes alone with Niall before he needs to leave to work.

As Harry showers, he feels better than in days. Although he still isn't completely back to normal, feeling a bit weak from the food poisoning, he is excited to go back to work. He hates to admit it, but his life isn't much without Niall and Aisling since working has been the highlight of his life ever since he started working for Niall.

He hops out of shower, quickly choosing his clothes, ending up wearing the same old skinny jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. 

As he hops inside his car, he realises he skipped breakfast but quickly decides he may as well eat something at Niall's. Niall will offer it anyway, he does it almost every morning and doesn't like it when Harry turns his offer down.

Harry quickly sends a message to Niall telling he is on his way before starting his car and beginning to drive, happily singing along the radio as the journey goes by.

When he parks his car in front of Niall's house, he immediately notices Niall standing on the doorstep. He can't stop smiling, realising Niall has been waiting for him and suddenly he can't stop himself. He hops out of the car, rushing towards Niall and as he is about to reach Niall, he opens his arms and crashes on Niall, holding onto him tightly.

"Harry," he hears Niall laughing as he hugs Harry back.

"Hi," Harry breaths out, pulling away only to lean in again, this time desperately kissing Niall, not wasting any second deepening the kiss.

Niall immediately kisses him back, his arms around Harry's lower back. He tries to pull Harry even closer, holding him tightly as they continue kissing a bit more needier than ever. They both feel like they haven't done this in ages, both of them thinking they have missed the feeling.

"Hi," Niall says as they finally part, both of them breathing heavier than a few minutes ago.

Harry doesn't say anything, he only leans in again, this time kissing Niall with much more patience. He keeps the kiss simple and slow, lovingly pecking Niall's lips before pulling away and running his fingers through Niall's hair, brushing some of it behind his ear.

"We should go inside," Niall says and it isn't until then when Harry realises Niall isn't even wearing a shirt, he is only in his pyjama bottoms.

"Yeah you're half naked, lord knows what the neighbours will think," Harry jokes and Niall chuckles, patting Harry's bum before letting his hands drop on his sides.

"Come on," Niall motions him to go inside and Harry obeys, stopping in the hallway to take off his shoes before following Niall to the kitchen.

"I already made breakfast, I just need to shower now," Niall explains and points at the stove. He has cooked some eggs and bacon, and toasted bread and Harry's stomach growls as he looks at the food.