Chapter 39

On Saturday morning, Harry wakes up way too early. He groans when he sees it's only 8.35 and he could still be sleeping but instead, he is wide awake.

He stays in his bed for a while, hugging his pillow while staring at the ceiling. He gets lost in his thoughts, thinking about Niall and especially last night when Niall stopped by.

Harry thinks it's funny how he wanted to be angry with Niall, he really wanted to, but he couldn't. Right when Niall hugged him, he was forgiven. Harry huffs to himself, thinking he has fallen hard for Niall.

He sighs when he realises he won't see Niall for another two days. He knows it's going to be a bit miserable, he is too keen on Niall and spending time apart isn't easy at all. He starts thinking about it more, realising he needs to distract himself. He decides to ask Liam if they could do something together, thinking they don't spend that much time together nowadays.

He then starts thinking about the moment when Niall asked if they were in a relationship. He smiles at the memory, thinking it's the happiest he has ever been. He can't stop smiling, staring at his ceiling and recalling some memories with Niall.

When Harry finally gets up, it's a bit over nine. He decides to take a quick shower and once he is dressed, he carefully tiptoes to Liam's bedroom and peeks inside. He smiles when he sees his roommate sleeping, laying on the bed like a starfish.

He decides he is in the need of a good cuddle so he tiptoes to the bed, climbing in and snuggling on Liam's side. This is something they often do, after all they are best friends and quite close. They have had a habit for years now, every time either of them is sad, they share the bed and cuddle together. The habit is comforting and it often helps, knowing you're not alone.

"Harry?" Liam sleepily murmurs when Harry clings to his best friend.

"Morning," Harry happily answers and rests his head on Liam's chest.

"Is it one of those days?" Liam asks, immediately understanding the problem.

"I miss Niall," Harry whines, feeling a bit stupid after saying it.

"You just saw him," Liam comments and wraps his arm around his best friend, closing his eyes and sighing a bit.

"I know. Can we do something fun today?"

"Just you and me?"

"Yeah, I need some best friend time."

"Sure thing wifey," Liam jokes and Harry laughs, slapping Liam on the stomach in a playful way.

"I want to go shopping," Harry suddenly says and looks up at Liam.

"We should go out for breakfast and then shopping."

"Yes!" Harry cheers and places a kiss on Liam's cheek before sitting up on the bed.

"I'll go shower really quick," Liam says, sitting up and stretching his muscles.

"I'll go text Niall good morning," Harry decides.

"You're hopeless."

"Oi!" Harry pretends to get mad, smacking Liam with a pillow, causing him to burst out a huge laugh.

"Go shower stinky pants," Harry tells his roommate before going back to his bedroom, grabbing his phone and laying on the bed, opening the message app.

He begins to type in a message with a huge smile on his face and just when he is about to send it, he decides to include a picture of himself so he snaps a picture of himself smiling, sending it along the text that says: Morning! I'm going shopping with Liam soon and I'm missing you already .xx