Chapter 46

AN: This chapter is special because it's smut and also, this is in Harry's POV. After this the story will continue normally so only this chapter is in Harry's POV.

"Do you want to come inside?" Niall asks me as we're standing next to my car, me leaning against it and Niall standing in front of me. I have just parked my car outside his house, taking him home after our date.

"But I thought Aisling," I start but don't have a chance to finish my sentence.

"Aisling is staying with Amina," Niall interrupts me and grins, hinting something. As I realise the hint, a smile forms on my face and I lean in to place a simple kiss on Niall's lips.

"I'm staying the night?" I confirm and Niall nods a bit.

"Please do," he playfully tells me and pecks my lips.

"Come on then," he commands and grabs my hand in his.

We go inside, making our way to the living room, both of us sitting on the couch. I lay down a bit, opening my legs and motioning Niall to lay down on my chest. We cuddle like we did once before, Niall sitting between my legs and resting his back on my chest.

"Thank you for the date," Niall breaks the silence, taking a hold of my hand.

"You liked it?" I carefully ask.

"Yeah, it was perfect," he admits.

"We make a good couple," I murmur and press my face against his hair, breathing in his sent.

"We do," I hear Niall saying.

"I'm so lucky," I tell him, squeezing him a bit and pressing a kiss on his hair.

"Me too," Niall answers after a short while.

Soon enough I start getting restless, beginning to play with the hem of Niall's shirt. He is still wearing my blazer and his own dress shirt and I raise the hem up to brush my fingers against the bare skin of his stomach, placing a kiss on his cheek. I run my fingers along his stomach, moving my hand lower and lazily opening the button of his trousers.

"Harry," Niall chuckles a bit when I open his zipper.

"What?" I murmur, tilting my head and placing a few kisses on Niall's jawline.

"Let's go upstairs," Niall says, getting up and waiting for me to follow him.

We go to his bedroom and I sit on the edge of the bed, looking at my boyfriend. He steps closer, taking me off guard when he sits on my lap, straddling me.

"Did I already tell you how good you look?" Niall murmurs, taking off the blazer and tossing it on the floor before moving his hands on my neck and playing with my hair. I wrap my arms loosely around him, looking in his eyes and humming a bit as I lean in to kiss him.

As I kiss Niall, I try to unbutton his shirt. It's a bit challenging so I pull away, focusing on unbuttoning his shirt and soon tossing it on the floor. I look at Niall, smiling at him and pressing him closer, moving my lips on his shoulder and pressing a few kisses on the bare skin.

"You're beautiful," I breath out, raising my head to look at him again.

Niall doesn't say a word but lifts my shirt up, taking it off and blindly throwing it somewhere on the floor. We look at each other for a while before Niall leans in, kissing me and trying to press our bodies closer.

"Niall," I mumble against his lips, trying to push him away a bit.

"Take off," I murmur, pulling away and trying to tug his trousers down.