Chapter 59

There is a gentle touch against his skin, caressing it. Then there is a kiss, another, moving up to his forehead.

"Babe," he hears a quiet murmur, another kiss placed on his cheek.

Harry doesn't answer, blindly searching for his boyfriend's body, pulling him closer. Niall crashes on his chest and Harry hums happily, tightening his hold, burying his face on Niall's neck.

"What time is it?" He remembers to murmur a bit later, still holding Niall tightly, pressing kisses on his neck. He hears Niall groaning, smirking when he realises the problem, feeling a bulge pressing against his thigh.

"7.30 and stop kissing my neck," Niall murmurs.

"Mmhh," Harry hums against Niall's neck, playfully biting it before traveling his hand downwards, cupping Niall's bum.

"Harry!"

Harry ignores it, slipping his both hands inside Niall's pyjama bottoms to cup the bare skin, pressing Niall down against his thigh.

"Let's go take a shower," Harry murmurs, pressing his thigh against Niall's hard on, feeling needy to get his hands on his boyfriend more properly.

To his surprise, Niall doesn't protest which he was expecting to happen, instead getting up and pulling him up with him. Niall leads them to the shower, everything happening so fast Harry wants to laugh at Niall's eagerness.

"Hurry," Niall has already locked the door, standing completely naked in front of Harry.

"Niall," Harry chuckles but starts taking his clothes off, joining Niall in the shower.

Half an hour later they are both dressed, freshly out of the shower. Harry is humming happily while brushing his hair, Niall brushing his teeth next to him. Harry presses a kiss on Niall's cheek, murmuring 'love you' to him.

"Hold on," Niall says, finishing brushing his teeth, flushing his mouth.

"I love you so much," he then breaths out, wrapping his arms around Harry's middle, hugging him tightly.

Harry smiles before putting the hair brush away, hugging Niall back, pressing his face against the side of his head. He breaths in Niall's sent, pressing kisses on his hair.

"We should go wake Aisling," he then hears Niall murmuring.

"Yeah," Harry mumbles, hugging Niall a bit tighter.

It's their last day in Holmes Chapel before flying back home to Dublin. Their flight leaves early tomorrow morning and Harry isn't looking forward to it. He wants nothing more than to stay with his parents for a while longer. They already talked about his parents visiting him in Dublin during the autumn, his mother promising she and Robin will start planning the trip.

It's been a fun holiday and Harry thinks it's the happiest he has ever been. Introducing Niall to his parents was really important to him and seeing how well they get along made him extremely happy. He has never brought anyone home like this to meet his parents so it was a big deal.

"Babe?"

"Yeah," Harry realises he has got lost in his thoughts, following Niall to Gemma's old bedroom.

Aisling is still asleep, holding her teddy against her chest just like always. Niall tries to motion something, Harry finally getting the hint and grinning, nodding his head. Niall climbs on the bed first, Harry following and settling down on the other side of Aisling.