Chapter 13

This Wednesday isn't so typical. Today, Harry and Aisling are going out for lunch with Niall's sister-in-law Denise and baby Theo. Niall's father Bobby is also joining them and since Harry has never met Bobby before, he is a bit nervous.

Aisling has been rambling about her grandfather all morning, referring him as Bobs which Harry finds cute.

"See Bobs soon Hazzy?" Aisling asks for the fifth time and Harry chuckles.

"Yes we are leaving very soon. Shall we do your hair now?"

"Yes please!"

"Bun or braids?" Harry asks.

"Hazzy decide," Aisling says and sits down on her bedroom floor.

Harry decides to try something different since he knows how much Aisling loves different hairstyles. Because Harry is doing her hair every morning, he has learned quite a few tricks and he can easily pull out ten or maybe fifteen different hairstyles.

He brushes Aisling's hair, first doing a simple ponytail and then braiding it. He wraps the braid into a bun, putting it in place with some bobby pins.

"All done," he says and Aisling shrieks.

"Do you want to see it?"

"Yes yes yes!"

Harry hands over a small mirror, letting Aisling look at the bun he has just created.

"Good boy," Aisling comments and pats Harry's hand.

"Thank you," she then says and giggles.

"You're welcome. Let's get you changed then."

"Wear jumpy?" She asks as she gets up, running to her closet.

Harry chuckles and opens the closet door, looking for the jumper he bought for Aisling. He feels quite flattered because she seems to really like the jumper Harry bought for her.

"Here you go," Harry says, handing the jumper to Aisling.

"You can choose pants," he then tells the litte girl who nods and points at a pair of jeans.

Fifteen minutes later, they are leaving the house and walking over to Harry's car. Harry puts Aisling into the car seat, putting her seat belt on before walking over to his side. He puts the Backstreet Boys CD on, then starts the car and begins to drive towards the restaurant where they are meeting Denise, Theo and Bobby.

"Are you excited to see everyone?" Harry asks from Aisling.

"Yes! Bobs so nice, Hazzy like him very much."

"I'm sure I will," Harry smiles.

Although he is excited, mainly because Aisling is so happy, he still feels a bit nervous. Harry isn't the most social person, in fact he is quite socially awkward and meeting new people is always a bit horrifying to him.

He tries to calm himself down, focusing on Aisling who is singing along I want it that way, mostly making up her own lyrics. Harry chuckles a bit when Aisling shrieks 'I want is the whale'.

When they reach the restaurant, Harry parks his car and tries to see if the others are there already. He knows what Bobby looks like, he has seen some pictures at Niall's house. He feels revealed when he spots Bobby standing in front of the restaurant, obviously waiting for the others.

"Your grandpa is here already," Harry tells Aisling as he helps her with the seat belt.

"Bobs!"

"Hold on Aisling," Harry says, grabbing her hand when she is trying to leave. He locks the doors, still holding Aisling's hand as they walk towards Bobby.