Chapter 43

AN: If you want to see me embarrassing myself, watch the video I put on the side! 

When Harry wakes up around 6.30, he yawns widely and first feels like he doesn't want to get up. He turns on his back, staring at the ceiling and sighing a bit.

It's Monday morning and time for another week of work. Harry is excited to see Niall again, they haven't seen each other since Saturday morning and although it's only been 48 hours, Harry reasons it feels like it's been way too long.

He can't stop smiling as he thinks about Friday night. He recalls the events, him and Niall taking a shower together and he smirks to himself. Soon, his smile fades away and he groans, slowly peeking under his covers and seeing he is in fact rock hard from just the thought of Niall.

Right at that thought, his phone beeps and he quickly grabs it, knowing it's his boyfriend who is texting. No one else would text him so early and Harry can't stop smiling as he opens the message.

Morning babe. I had a dream about you ! xx

What kind of dream? ;)

What's with you? It wasn't that kind of dream !

Sure... And what's with me? Well I was just thinking about Friday night...

You dirty bastard.

Harry can't help but to burst out a laugh at Niall's last message, locking his phone and finally getting up from bed. He has slept naked since it was too hot to put on any clothes and he walks straight to his bathroom, hopping to shower and wondering if he should solve out his problem. He quickly decides he may as well do that, and lets his thoughts slip back to Niall.

Once Harry is driving to Niall's, he remembers that today isn't like every other working day. Niall called him last night, asking if his parents could come spend the day with Harry and Aisling and of course, Harry agreed. He knows Bobby and Maura are coming before Niall leaves and he wonders what they are going to do today.

He thinks it's nice how well he gets along with Niall's parents, but feels sad that Niall hasn't met his parents yet. He wonders if his mother could take a trip to Dublin or if they could go visit her someday. To Harry, it's important that Niall will meet his mother and step-dad, and his big sister Gemma too.

He is just about to reach Niall's house when his phone beeps and once he has parked his car, he reads the message. Niall is informing he has left the front door open for Harry, and he quickly hops out of his car and rushes to Niall's door.

It feels weird just walking inside and Harry wonders where his boyfriend is. He takes off his shoes, going to the kitchen and immediately smiling when he sees Niall.

"Hi love," Harry gently says and Niall immediately turns around, a lazy smile on his face.

"Hi babe," he greets and steps closer, pulling Harry into a hug.

"You smell good," Harry comments when he hugs Niall and breaths in his sent, nuzzling on his neck, placing a few pecks on his warm skin.

Niall chuckles a bit, gently patting Harry's bum like he always does before pulling away from the hug, only to lean in again and pressing his lips on Harry's. He enjoys the sweetness of the kiss, the way Harry gently presses his lips on Niall's. Niall's heart flutters from happiness and once he pulls away, he grins widely and pokes Harry's dimple.