Valentine's Day extra

AN: Hi guys! I decided to write this extra thing because it's Valentine's Day and I actually wanted to do something like this for Christmas, but I never got around doing that so I decided now was the perfect time.

This is just a small thing I wrote, it has nothing to do with the actual story line or anything, so don't get confused! 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone and hopefully you'll enjoy this.

- - - -

"Hazzy," Aisling whines when Harry is drying her after her usual bath.

"I'm not tired," she continues and Harry sighs, watching the clock on the wall.

"It's past your bedtime already," he tells her and she shakes her head.

"Okay well, what if I'll tell you a bedtime story?" He suggests.

"Yes please."

"Let's get you to bed then," he says and hands over her pyjamas. Soon enough she's tucked up in bed and Harry is on the floor, sitting Indian style, facing her.

"What kind of a story do you want to hear?"

"Like the movie we watched," she happily announces and Harry chuckles a bit.

They watched a Valentine's Day movie earlier, Aisling insisted on watching it although it's the middle of the summer. Now, she obviously wants to hear a story about Valentine's Day and Harry does some quick thinking before coming up with something, smiling to himself.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy called Harry," he begins.

- -

Harry has never really been one of those people who love Valentine's Day.

In fact, he has always thought it's just another day in life. He has never celebrated the day in any way, acting like it's any other day. This year though, everything is different.

Although it's a typical working day for him, another day with Aisling, it's a bit special. Harry is up early and on his way to a flower shop, wanting to buy something for both Niall and Aisling.

On his way to the flower shop, he happily sings along the radio, a lazy smile glued to his face. He is happy, mostly because it's the first time he is truly enjoying Valentine's Day and actually celebrating it. He is also making an effort, wanting to buy something special for the two people he loves. Niall and Aisling.

"Good morning," Harry politely greets a worker after stepping inside the small flower boutique.

"Morning love. How can I help you?" The older lady asks and Harry begins to explain how he is looking for a bouquet of roses, and something for a five year old.

He ends up selecting a bouquet of blue roses for Niall, thinking they are a bit more special than the regular red ones. For Aisling, he gets a small bouquet of fake flowers. He knows the little girl will appreciate them more and also knows they're a smarter choice to buy for a children.

After leaving the shop, Harry makes his way to a bakery nearby. It's crowded and he gets bored in the waiting line, soon looking at all the different options he could get. Once it's his turn, he orders three chocolate cupcakes, decorated with white icing and heart-shaped sprinkles on top.

Before he starts his car again, he remembers to send a text message to Niall, letting him know he is own his way. Niall answers by saying he is cooking breakfast and Aisling has woken up already and for a moment, Harry feels sad. He was looking forward to waking the little girl, wanting to surprise her with the flowers.