Chapter 54

"Harry wake up."

"No let me sleep."

"Harry."

"Nooo."

"Fine."

And the next thing Harry realises is, someone is jumping on his bed and laying down next to him and right after that, he feels the bed dipping again when another person climbs in to his other side. He groans when two bodies cling to him, realising it's Liam and Zayn.

"What are you doing?" He murmurs, opening his eyes and noticing Liam is clinging to his front.

"Morning cuddle," Liam chuckles a bit and Harry groans, trying to squirm free from the tight hold of his best friend and Zayn, but failing.

He soon gives up, closing his eyes and yawning a bit. It's still early in the morning, Harry reasons so since the sun hasn't risen completely yet but he knows he needs to get up soon and get ready for work. Today is a special day since both Liam and Zayn are joining him, and he knows they are going to have a great day together with Aisling.

Today is also Niall's last day of work before his summer holiday and Harry is beyond excited, knowing their trip to England is happening next week. He can't wait, knowing the trip will be amazing.

He is most excited to see his mother again, whom he hasn't seen since Christmas holiday. He has missed his family although he is used to living in another country and not seeing them very often. He is also looking forward to introducing Niall to his mum and step-dad, and them getting to see Aisling for the first time.

"Harry we'll be late," Liam's voice interrupts his thoughts.

"Yeah I know," Harry sighs and opens his eyes.

"It's crowded here," he then complains a bit, still squeezed between Liam and Zayn. His bed is not exactly made for three grown men and it's a bit narrow like this.

Both Liam and Zayn get up, telling Harry they'll make some breakfast while Harry rushes to his bathroom, hopping into the shower and brushing his teeth there to save some time. Once he is done, he quickly puts on some clothes, choosing denim shorts and a plain t-shirt, not bothering to wear anything more fancy.

His hair is still wet when they begin to drive to Niall's, Liam driving Harry's car and Zayn sitting in the passenger's seat while Harry sits in the back, texting Niall they're on their way. Niall answers with his normal okay, adding a kiss in the end and causing Harry to smile at the cuteness of his boyfriend's message.

He thinks it's funny how simple things like these make him smile and feel happy. Niall has never had to make any effort, it's the small things like cute text messages or a simple hug that make Harry the happiest. He has always appreciated the simplest gestures the most, not really caring about things like expensive dates.

Once they reach Niall's house, Harry is the first one to rush out of the car, sprinting to the front door which is already open, Niall standing in the doorstep with a gentle smile on his face, waiting for his boyfriend. Harry doesn't waste any time wrapping his long arms around his boyfriend, pulling him in for a quick and tight hug.

"Hi babe," Niall murmurs against Harry's neck before letting go of him, turning his eyes on Liam and Zayn who are both looking at the hugging boyfriends, grinning a bit.

"We'll just go inside," Liam chuckles a bit and Niall nods, moving his hands on Harry's hips to keep him in place, wanting to properly say hi before going inside.

"Hi," Harry finally tells Niall once Liam and Zayn have gone inside and they are left alone in the doorstep. He looks into Niall's eyes, wrapping his arms loosely around Niall's neck and leaning in to place a kiss on the tip of his nose.