Chapter 57

"I'm not ready yet!" Niall yells from the bathroom when Harry knocks on the door for the fourth time.

"Look love we'll miss London Eye if you're not ready soon," Harry sighs, leaning against the door.

"My hair is a mess," Niall whines from the other side of the door.

"I'll help you," Harry decides, opening the door. Niall is trying to style his still half wet hair and Harry shakes his head, commanding Niall to sit on the toilet seat.

He begins to blow dry the hair, quickly styling it with hair gel. Once he is done, he takes a proper look at his boyfriend, thinking Niall looks gorgeous as always.

"You look hot," Harry comments, crouching to place a kiss on Niall's lips.

"You too," Niall starts smiling.

"Can we go now?" Harry rushes. He is excited for their date, especially since they're going to London Eye. They both agreed on it, Niall has never seen it but Harry has which is why he is excited to show it to Niall. Afterwards, they'll go to get some dinner together. All in all it's a simple date but then again, neither of them really like too fancy things.

Niall reaches for Harry's hand, intertwining their fingers as they walk towards the underground. The weather is nice, it's warm and sunny but not too hot so they're both just wearing jeans and t-shirts.

"We need to buy the tickets," Niall realises as they're going down the stairs to the underground tunnel.

They make their way to the ticket vending machine, Harry pulling out coins from his pocket and starting to count them.

"Those coins look so weird," Niall comments, not used to using pounds.

"They do after using euros," Harry agrees and buys them two tickets, handing Niall his.

"Come on," he reaches for Niall's hand again, starting to look for the right metro to take.

Niall feels excited. Everything is so new and exciting for him and as they hop on the metro, sitting next to each other, he begins to look around, feeling like a kid on a Christmas day. He looks at Harry whose eyes are already on him, a small smile on his face.

"Are you excited to see London Eye?" Harry gently asks, caressing the back of Niall's hand with his thumb.

"You have no idea," Niall chuckles.

They soon reach the right metro stop, hopping out and immediately lacing their fingers together. Harry takes the lead and as they stop at traffic light, he pulls Niall on his side and places a kiss on his forehead, mumbling he is happy.

"Me too," Niall says, squeezing Harry's hand as they continue walking.

It's a small walk to the London Eye and Niall keeps looking around, soon pulling out his phone and snapping a few pictures. He thinks everything looks so beautiful and exciting, and he is beyond happy.

He still can't believe they are in London and he is out on a date with Harry. Now that they are here, he is beginning to realise how much he has needed this. He was in a desperate need of a holiday and now, he feels completely relaxed and happy and it's mostly thanks to Harry.

"Oh there's a queue," Harry feels a bit disappointed as he sees a long line of people wanting to go to London Eye.

"Doesn't matter," Niall tells him.

"I got an idea," Harry says as he spots a coffee shop nearby.

"You'll stay in the queue while I'll go get us coffees," he says, pointing at the coffee shop with his finger. Niall nods and Harry presses a quick kiss on his cheek before rushing towards the coffee shop, craving for some coffee.