Chapter 26

"Harry! We're going clubbing tonight."

This is Liam's way of welcoming his roommate when he comes home. Harry chuckles, quickly walking to their living room where Liam is curled up on the couch by himself.

"Funny thing," Harry starts, sitting down next to Liam's feet.

"Niall and Aisling's aunt are going out and he asked if I wanted to join them."

"We could meet them somewhere," Liam says and Harry nods, thinking it's a good idea.

"Zayn is bringing his friend," Liam then reveals and watches his roommate knitting his brows.

"Liam," Harry says with a warning tone.

"Oh for fuck's sake Harry, we're not trying to set you up!"

"Good," Harry's face softens.

Normally, Harry would spend his Saturday night curled up in an armchair reading a book, or laying on his bed watching some Netflix from his laptop. This Saturday however, seems a bit different considering he is going out.

He is still suspicious about Zayn's friend, knowing it wouldn't be the first time Liam and Zayn tried to get involved with his love life. He prays it's not the case this time since they're going to meet Niall. Harry doesn't need any drama in his life right now.

For some reason, every time he gets drunk he ends up doing something absolutely ridiculous. The last time he got drunk, he managed to seduce Niall and that didn't exactly end very well. Remembering that night causes Harry to sigh and feel upset, deeply regretting his own behaviour.

"Harry!" Liam is shouting from downstairs. Harry has been laying on his bed for almost an hour, just thinking about everything.

"You should start getting ready, Zayn wants to leave soon!"

"Okay," Harry shouts back and sighs, getting up and thinking he needs to change.

He quickly goes through his closet, deciding to wear his black skinny jeans. They are his favourite and he wears them on a daily basis.

Deciding on a top is a bit harder. Harry's clothes are all very casual, plain jumpers and t-shirts, a few random cardigans and some hoodies. He's never been one to dress to impress but he thinks he should at least try now.

Finally, he finds a top that pleases him enough. It's a grey long sleeved shirt, nothing too fancy but Harry pulls it on anyways. He feels like something is messing so he grabs a black beanie, placing it over his head, covering most of his curls.

He grabs a few rings and his cross necklace he often wears, putting them on and looking himself from the mirror. The outfit is a bit boring but decent enough and he reasons he looks alright.

"Harry! We're leaving in five," Liam yells from downstairs and Harry smiles, thinking he's just in time.

Ten miles south, Niall has just got back home. He took Aisling to his mother's house for the night and now he is about to pick Amina up. She went back to her house earlier to change while Niall took Aisling to his mother's and now Niall is about to pick her up. He promised to be the driver since he doesn't really care for drinking.

Niall hasn't been out in two years. The last time he went out was on his 20th birthday when Louis insisted they should celebrate. Niall isn't a big drinker and he absolutely hates nightclubs, partly because he never really goes there.

Sometimes Niall wonders how different he is from other people his age. He is only 22 and he has had a kid for four years, so for his whole adult life. He has never really gone out and got drunk, not even on his 18th birthday. Back then, he had a newborn baby to take care of.