Chapter 58

"I'll miss you," Louis is hugging Niall, squeezing him so tight Niall thinks he can't breath.

When they part, Niall can see tears in his best friend's eyes, throwing his arms around Louis' shoulders and hugging him again.

"You have to come visit soon," Niall murmurs against Louis' neck.

"Yeah, I will. As soon as possible," Louis promises.

Harry has already said his goodbyes, knowing there is the hardest part left. 

Aisling hasn't said goodbye to Louis yet. Instead, she is currently clinging to Harry's leg, sobbing rather loudly. It's heartbreaking and Harry has frozen, not really knowing what to do with her. He has a hand on her head, trying to comfort her at least some way. He tried picking her up but she refused to let go of his leg.

"Aisling," Louis is crouching down next to her.

"Come here baby," he says, opening his arms. 

Harry can tell Louis is about to cry, letting out a quiet sob when Aisling finally lets go of Harry's leg and clings to Louis instead. She is still full on crying and Harry feels horrible, especially when he meets Niall's gaze. Saying goodbyes is always hard, Harry knows, but it's even more difficult when there is a crying child involved.

When it's time for them to get on the train, Aisling puts up a fight and Niall has to rather forcefully carry her inside the train because she refuses to go. Harry waves at Louis before following Niall and Aisling, carrying their luggage.

Although Harry feels sad having to leave London, he is still looking forward to seeing his family again. He can't wait to see his mother whom he has missed incredibly much.

When the train takes off, it doesn't take long for Aisling to fall asleep. She is resting against Niall's arm, clinging to his hand with both of hers, sleeping peacefully.

"Thank goodness she fell asleep," Niall whispers to Harry who is sitting opposite of them. Harry nods, thinking it's better she's sleeping and therefor calm and not crying.

Halfway through the journey Niall is napping too, Aisling still sleeping while Harry is wide awake. He's reading a book, not feeling tired at all. Aisling wakes up forty minutes before they arrive, whining she's hungry. Harry pulls out a banana from his bag, telling Aisling to come sit next to him and let Niall sleep. 

Harry has to wake Niall right before they arrive since Niall is still fast asleep. He looks confused, asking where they are, causing Harry to chuckle.

When they arrive to the station, they look for a taxi to take. Harry's mum offered to pick them but together, her and Harry decided it was smarter if they took a taxi and Anne could stay home and prepare dinner for them.

Harry remembers to text his mum, saying they're in a taxi on their way. His stomach growls rather loudly, implying he is hungry. He hears Niall's stomach growling too, chuckling and grinning at his boyfriend.

"Look Hazzy there's a horse," Aisling is pointing outside the window as they're passing by a farm.

 "That's how you know you're in Cheshire," Harry jokes, ruffling her curls.

"So many fields," Aisling comments and Harry chuckles at it.

"It's countryside," he explains.

"Is Hazzy's mummy waiting us?" Aisling then asks, her big blue eyes meeting Harry's.