Chapter 32

A few hours later, Harry and Aisling are about to leave to the airport to pick up Louis. It's a longer drive so Niall has given Aisling her new frog so she can play with it in case she gets bored.

"Alright Aisling let's find you some shoes," Harry says and Aisling nods, sitting on the hallway floor.

"Converse?" Harry suggests and Aisling nods again.

Niall has bought her a pair of baby pink Converse and Harry finds them adorable. He also thinks Aisling looks cute in her clothes, wearing dark blue jeans and a pink hoodie and now, her pink Converse.

"Alright there we go," Harry says after he has put Aisling's shoes on and tied the laces.

"Let's get Louis then," he tells Aisling who nods.

"Harry," Harry hears Niall calling him. He turns around, raising his eyebrows.

"Come here," Niall motions towards the kitchen and Harry knits his brows, wondering what is up but decides to go with it.

"Wait a second munchkin," Harry tells Aisling before walking to the kitchen.

"I wanted to do this," Niall murmurs, looking into Harry's eyes before placing his hands on Harry's hips, pulling him closer.

He leans in, bringing his lips on Harry's and pressing their lips together. It's just a simple kiss which soon turns into a series of pecks, as Harry starts pecking Niall's lips, both of them smiling.

"See you soon," Niall mumbles and pecks Harry's lips one more time before breaking their embrace and smiling gently at Harry who has a rosy blush on his cheeks, his eyes crinkling from the corners because he is smiling so widely.

"You're amazing," Harry breaths out before leaning in and pecking Niall's lips once more.

Niall chuckles and when Harry turns around, he quickly slaps Harry's bum, causing him to groan and turn around. He grins a bit, shaking his head before walking to the hallway.

"Let's go then," Harry tells Aisling as he opens the front door, letting her out first.

"Loueh!" Aisling shrieks once she spots Louis. Harry laughs, letting go of her hand and allowing her to run to Louis, who scoops Aisling in his arms.

"Hi baby, happy birthday! I missed you so much," Harry hears Louis talking to Aisling as he hugs her, holding her tightly against his chest.

"Missed Loueh too," Aisling informs and Harry smiles, walking closer to them.

"Hi Louis. Did you have a nice flight?" He asks.

"Oh hi Harry. Yeah it was alright," Louis says, putting Aisling back on the ground and much to Harry's surprise, wraps his arms around Harry's shoulders and pulls him into a quick hug.

"It's good to see you again," Louis comments after stepping away and Harry nods, agreeing with him.

"Shall we go then? Niall's cooking dinner for us," Harry tells and Louis nods, reaching for Aisling's hand as Harry takes the luggage trolley.

"Guess what Aisling? I bought you a big present," Louis tells as they're walking to Harry's car.

"What bought for me?" Aisling immediately asks and Harry chuckles.

"You'll have to wait and see," Louis teases.

"Not fair!"

"I know love but you can open it after dinner. Is that alright?"