Chapter 47

"Babe," Niall calls Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and hugging him from behind.

"You look so deep in thought," he laughs, pressing his lips against Harry's neck.

"It's Monday morning," Harry protests and Niall squeezes him a bit.

Harry didn't get too much sleep the night before, all he kept thinking about was Niall. After being on a date and spending the night with Niall on Friday, Harry began to understand something big. It only hit him after he left Niall's house on Saturday, that was when he realised it.

He is in love with Niall.

Harry spent hours and hours thinking about it, first stressing over it, feeling a bit scared. He has never been in love before, not like this and it feels a bit scary. He also doesn't know if Niall feels the same way and that's almost the scariest thing, not knowing if the other one feels the same way.

He knows Niall has feelings, of course Niall does, but Harry isn't sure if Niall is in love with him just yet. Despite it, Harry has promised himself to tell Niall about his feelings as soon as the timing feels right. He wants to tell Niall, figuring his boyfriend deserves to know and besides, maybe he could hear those three words back.

"Babe," Niall's voice interrupts his thoughts.

"Are you going to make that coffee or not?" Niall chuckles and presses a kiss on Harry's neck, causing him to shiver a bit.

"Yeah," Harry realises and continues making coffee like he was supposed to before he got lost in his thoughts.

"What were you thinking about?" Niall curiously asks and Harry gulps, not really knowing what to say.

"Nothing important," he decides to go with, hoping Niall won't catch the lie.

Niall doesn't say anything, he just reaches to peck Harry's cheek before letting go of him, gently patting his bum and going back to making breakfast. He is cooking French toast, hoping it will be ready soon so he'll make it to work.

"Do you want to wake Aisling?" He asks.

"Sure," Harry agrees, putting the coffee machine on, gently pecking Niall's cheek before making his way upstairs.

"Munchkin," he calls as he sits on the edge of Aisling's bed, caressing her arm.

"It's time to wake up love," he continues, still caressing her arm.

"Nooo," she whines but starts fluttering her eyes open.

"Hazzy," she mumbles, looking at Harry before closing her eyes.

"You should get up," Harry gently tells her and she shakes her head.

"Why not?" He playfully asks and caresses her cheek.

"Hazzy have to hug me first," she informs and pats the space next to her.

Harry sighs, wondering how he's going to fit into that tiny space but then, carefully lays down next to her. She immediately snuggles on his chest and he wraps his arm loosely around her, smiling when he hears her giggling.

"Are you comfortable there?" He asks and hears her humming, snuggling tighter on his chest and holding onto his arm.

"We have to get up soon," Harry tells her and she lets out a small whine, trying to shake her head.

"Yes munchkin, daddy is going to work and he'll be upset if you don't say goodbye to him," he gently says and presses a kiss on her hair.

"Okay," he hears Aisling mumbling.