Chapter 53

Harry's body is shivering, the evening sun heating up his skin but not enough to keep his body warm. He has goosebumps on his arms, lips turning to the colour of blue.

"This is bloody cold," he finds himself whining.

"It's fine babe," he hears Niall's voice echoing from a short distance away. Niall has been in the water for a while already, swimming further and further away from the shore.

Harry sighs, wondering why he agreed on this. It sounded like a good idea when Niall suggested on going to the lake for their date but now that he knows how freezing the water is, he wishes they would have done something else.

"Come on babe," Niall calls for Harry who slowly makes his way deeper, shivering a bit. Niall swims towards him, stopping when his feet reach the bottom of the lake, water hitting his neck.

"It's cold," Harry complains as he reaches Niall, standing in front of him.

"It's not that bad," Niall laughs.

"Let's swim," he continues, splashing water on Harry's face.

Harry groans but follows his boyfriend, swimming away from the shore. They end up floating in the water for ages, both of them feeling a bit lazy, the water feeling much warmer now, Harry realises. He closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of the evening sun on his face.

Eventually they swim back towards the shore, Niall stopping when his legs reach the bottom of the lake. Harry steps in front of him, a smile on his face.

"Your hair," Niall chuckles, stepping closer to brush Harry's wet curls away from his forehead.

Harry chuckles, too, and cups Niall's cheek, leaning in to kiss him. Niall reacts quickly, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and legs around his body, heels pressing on Harry's bum.

"Niall," Harry laughs after pulling away, looking around and trying to see if there are any people. He only spots a few people far away, reasoning they are in private before leaning in to kiss Niall again.

Niall immediately kisses him back, roughly, holding onto Harry tightly. Harry moves his hands on Niall's bum, slipping his tongue inside Niall's mouth. The kiss is heated, Niall soon removing his left hand from Harry's neck and slipping his hand inside Harry's swimming trunks, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of Harry's bum.

"Niall," Harry pants as he pulls away from the kiss.

"Shh," Niall only says, leaning in again to kiss Harry hungrily.

Harry stiffens when he feels Niall's fingers moving towards his hole, Niall circling his index finger around the entrance. Harry wonders what his boyfriend is doing, but soon forgetting his thought as he continues kissing Niall.

"Babe," Niall pants, moving his lips on Harry's neck and sucking it.

"I want you," he murmurs and nibbles Harry's earlobe.

"Not here," Harry pants, letting out a soft moan as Niall presses the tip of his finger inside of him.

"Niall," he whines as he realises what his boyfriend is doing.

"Can we skip dinner and go home?" Niall murmurs, nipping Harry's neck before sucking it a bit, creating a small lovebite.

"Yeah," Harry breaths out.

Niall pulls away and happily grins at Harry, removing his legs from around Harry's body and stands up, bringing his both hands on Harry's hips. He presses their crotches together, looking at Harry and letting out a soft moan when their hard-ons touch.