One last note

Writing this is sad because it's time to say goodbye to this story.

It's been an amazing journey for me, writing this story, from the beginning to the end. This story has brought so much joy and happiness in my life. It hasn't only been the writing that has made me happy, but you guys. Your feedback, every single vote and comment, message, have made me so incredibly happy and I can't thank you enough for that.

Now, I know you all are very curious about the sequel (yes, there will be one). I have to ask you to be patient, I can't start publishing it tomorrow, I need some time. I have bunch of writing to do for that one so I won't be start posting it until the beginning of May. Hopefully you understand that I need the three weeks off to write the sequel and also focus on other things.

This is also my goodbye to Wattpad. I won't be posting here anymore, but on my writing blog. You can find the link in my Wattpad profile, but it's nannewrites.tumblr.com. The sequel will be up there and hopefully you'll move to follow me there. I also have a Twitter account, nannetweets where I update you guys on what's going on with my writing etc. 

Don't worry though, I won't be deleting my profile. It'll still be here and so'll be my stories so you can come back to read them. If you want to get a hold of me, tweet me or text on kik, my username is nikolinarry. Those are the fastest ways to get in touch with me!

I also have to personally thank my friend Amina who has been my rock from the very beginning of the story. She gave her opinion on things whenever I needed it, she read pieces that I wrote, she was encouraging and supportive. To show how thankful I was, I created one of the chapters, Aisling's aunt Amina, for her. I wanted her to be a part of the story because she deserved it. Thank you for everything you've done for me, without you so many things would be different. I love you!

And thank you to all of you who've been reading this story and been on this journey with me. I love you all so much and I can't thank you enough for all the happiness you've brought in to my life. Hopefully you'll continue following me on Tumblr and reading the sequel there.

I think that's all. This is hands down the hardest thing I've ever have to write. I'm really sad this story has come to an end. Thank you everyone again, I'm sending you virtual hugs. I love you!