Chapter 58

Matt's POV 

I woke up and I was in a bed. Fuck I felt sick.

I swear Adrienne was dead but everyone assured me she wasn't.

Zack and Amelia were standing there watching me be sick. Just great.

Zack left and Amelia was attempting to console me. All I could think about was what I'd said to Adrienne. Why the fuck had I said that?

Great, now I was crying. Fuck. I was scared, so scared. What if she died? What if she died thinking I didn't love her? I had to tell her I loved her and only her.

"I need to see her." I said to Amelia. "She needs to know."

"Okay." Amelia said, walking off.

I had no idea where she was going but suddenly a nurse appeared.

"Can you walk?" She asked me.

I sat up and swung my legs over the side. Fuck, I didn't even have shoes on.

She helped me off the bed and led me to a elevator, pushing a button and taking us up a couple of floors.

She lead me down another corridor and stopped outside a room.

I looked around realising where we were. The surgical rooms.

"Be quick." She told me, opening the door.

I walked in. Nurses were there, they were doing things to her and she was on a table, draped in a sheet.

"We're just getting her ready." One of them told me.

I took a step closer and oh god she looked so pale, so tiny.

I could see blood, in her hair,  on her body.

"Come." A nurse said grabbing my arm and pulling me closer. "Tell her."

I grabbed her hand, it was limp. Oh god she looked dead.

One of the nurses nodded at me and I bent down, putting my lips to her ear.

I took a deep breath. She smelt so good, she smelt like Adrienne.

"Baby." I whispered. "Adrienne, please be okay." I wiped my face, I was crying again. "I love you baby. I never meant what I said, I love you and only you. Please be okay."

Someone grabbed my arm and led me out. I glanced back at her one more time. She needed to be okay.

I was taken down to a room. The other guy's were there and they all looked at me as I walked in.

"She's going into surgery." I told them and I sat down.

I didn't want to speak, I just wanted to think about Adrienne, will her to be okay.

Amelia sat next to me and put her arm around me.

"I told her." I whispered.

She nodded and gave me a weak smile. "She knew anyway Matt."

Oh god I hoped she knew, I really did.

"Is she okay?" Someone asked from the door.

I looked up to see Amber standing in the door and I swear to god she was smirking.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"