Chapter 44

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was early, very early but I couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and had a shower, deciding I might as well go down and have breakfast. On my way out I noticed Zack's shoes, he must have stayed the night. I planned to speak to Amelia about this whole Zack thing.

I went downstairs and started breakfast, it wasn't long before Becca showed up.

"Good morning." She said brightly. "How are you this morning Adrienne, hmmmm?"

I looked at her, unsure what to say. How do you explain to someone that your happy, excited, nervous and worried all at once?

"Okay I guess." Was my answer.

"You guess, you guess, come on Adrienne."

I looked at her and shrugged, what could I say.

"So what are you doing today?" She continued on.

"I have no idea."

"Ooh, here comes lover boy." She said quickly.

I looked up to see Matt walking over and my stomach went crazy. He smiled at me and sat down.

"Good morning Matt." Becca said grinning.

"Morning." He said smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"Adrienne and I were just discussing what we're doing today, what about you?" Becca asked.

"Well me and the guy's are going snorkeling, but you ladies are welcome to join us." Matt told us.

I shook my head, me and boats didn't mix well.

Pretty soon the other's joined us and they all began discussing what everyone was doing. It was decided that everyone but Amelia and I were going snorkeling, the only problem I had was Amber going, I wish she'd just disappear.

After breakfast I went up to the room to get changed, I was going to spend the day laying around in the sun, I guess Amelia would join me soon.

Everyone else met at the pool, I layed there watching them through my glasses, I didn't want to be jealous but I couldn't help it, Amber was already all over Matt and she had barely anything on, I mean you couldn't really call that a bikini.

"Let's go." Brian said.

I waved, pretending not to be disappointed when clearly I was.

"Hey." Matt said walking over.

"Hey."

"Are you sure you won't come?" He asked.

"Come on Matt." Jim called.

"Yeah, me and boats." I pulled a face.

"I'm coming." Matt called to Jim. "So I'll see you when I get back."

I shrugged. "I guess."

"You guess?" He asked, leaning over. "You better."

He kissed me, I closed my eye's, enjoying it and kissing him back.

"I'll miss you." He murmured.

I watched him leave, feeling better after that kiss.

Amelia suddenly appeared, laying on the sun lounge next to me.

"So I'm moving into Zacks room." She blurted out.

"What? What's going on Amelia?" I looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Zack and I are together I guess, Tori left."

What a shame she didn't take fucking Amber with her, I thought.

"Oh okay." I wasn't sure what to say.

"Yeah so Matt can move into our room." She winked at me.

"What for?" Oh god.

"Oh Adrienne, you and Matt can get busy if ya know what I mean."

I knew exactly what she meant and the thought terrified me, I hadn't even contemplated sex.

"Well we've hardly kissed Amelia."

"Well I guess after tonight you will have done so much more." She said laughing.

Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod.