Chapter 27

I headed downstairs for breakfast. We were meeting at nine, having breakfast then off to shop. My only problem was Amelia, she was still in bed and I was too scared to wake her up, I didn't want to walk in on anything again.

Becca was the only one there when I arrived.

"You look tired." I said sitting down.

"God, the guys left so early and Jim isn't exactly quiet when he's awake, I've been up for hours."

I got a coffee, I was feeling pretty worn out myself.

Tori came down and I felt awkward, I mean I'd seen her boyfriend fucking someone else for god sake.

"Hi." She said sitting down, she looked tired too.

We started eating when Meg finally arrived, then Amelia.

I just looked at her and raised my eyebrows, she avoided my gaze.

"Quick." Becca said. "Eat fast so we can leave without Amber."

"Good idea." Meg said shoving a mouthful in.

Everyone ate and we started to leave when Amber made an appearance.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Shopping, we were suppose to meet at nine." Meg said.

"Well I don't eat breakfast, I had an apple in my room, that's why I don't have a huge ass." She looked at me.

Great, I apparently had a huge ass.

"Let's just go." Becca said.

So we went shopping and I can honestly say it was one of the worse days of my entire life.

Every chance Amber got she had something degrading to say to me. If I tried something on I always looked ridiculous or fat or stupid. The other girls kept telling her to shutup, to not be a bitch but it really started getting to me.

We stopped for lunch where once again Amber had another dig at me.

"You really need to order salad Adrienne."

Now I didn't want to order anything, I had no appetite.

"We need to talk." Amelia whispered, leaning over.

"Later." I told her.

I hardly ate a thing, I just pushed it around on my plate. I felt horrible, I was tired, upset and I felt like the most ugliest person in the world.

We finished lunch and headed off shopping again, I had pretty much had enough. We went into a place and it honestly had more dresses than I'd ever seen in my entire life. The girls went crazy and started trying on clothes.

I wandered around, nothing really caught my eye, well there was one dress, but I didn't know if it would suit me.

"Try it on." Becca said, handing it to me.

I went to a change room and tried it on, I looked in the mirror but I was unsure. I stepped out to get one of the other girls opinion.

Unfortunately the only girl standing there was Amber.

She looked me up and down. "You know what would look good with that Adrienne."

I shook my head.

"A paper bag, over your head."

Ah, of course.

I walked back into the change room, pulled off the stupid dress and put my clothes back on.

Fuck her, she'd made me cry. I wiped my face and walked out, none of the other's were in sight, which was good.

I couldn't do this, I could not listen to Amber continuously put me down, it hurt.

I walked back to the resort, by the time I got there I was a crying mess.

I layed on my bed and cried, I knew I wasn't anything special, I just didn't need to be reminded about it constantly.