Chapter 29

Amelia's POV

I headed up to our room. I knew Adrienne would be there, I knew she was upset, but I was too busy worrying about this whole Zack mess to see it. Some friend I was.

I let myself in quietly and went to her room, I opened the door, she was sleeping, I didn't want to wake her, she looked upset and exhausted, even in her sleep.

I went and quickly had a shower, thinking this holiday was turning out a bit shit for both me and Adrienne.

I was pretty disgusted with myself for what had happened with Zack, he had a girlfriend for god sake, I was the worse kind of woman, I was a slut.

As I finished getting dressed a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

I opened it to find Becca standing there.

"How is she?" She asked walking in.

"Sleeping. "

"I would really like to just slap Amber you know." She said.

I nodded, I felt exactly the same.

"I mean she's obviously so jealous of Adrienne."

I nodded again, of course she was, she'd made that blatantly obvious.

"But who wouldn't be." Becca went on. "Adrienne has it all."

"I don't think Adrienne sees it that way." I pointed out.

Adrienne had very little self confidence and whatever she'd had, Amber was slowly tearing it apart.

"Argh I know. Let's wake her up, make her come down." She headed for the room.

We opened the door quietly.

"Adrienne." Becca said, shaking her lightly.

Adrienne opened her eye's and looked at us. "Go away."

"No, get your ass out of bed and shower, we'll wait for you." Becca told her.

"No, I'm staying here."

"Well no your fucking not." You just had to love Becca, she never sugar coated anything.

Adrienne groaned and sat up. "I really don't want to."

Becca walked over to Adrienne's cupboard. "Your going to have a shower, your going to put on this little black number." She held up a dress. "Then your going to go downstairs and rub your fucking awesomeness in that bitches face."

"I can't, I can't be near her." She looked devastated.

"Well we won't, we'll sit at our own table and she won't be invited." Becca told her.

Fuck I loved Becca, she was just the best.

"Fine." Adrienne said standing up. You just couldn't say no to Becca.

We sat and waited for Adrienne to shower.

"So are you okay Amelia?" Becca asked me.

No. "Yeah I'm fine, just worried about Adrienne."

"Same."

Finally Adrienne was ready, she'd spent what seemed like hours in front of the mirror until Becca went in to her and assured her she looked fine.

I looked at her, she looked fine, she looked beautiful and I wanted to kill Amber for making her think otherwise.

Finally we headed back down to the bar and to be honest I didn't want to go down either.

At least I would get a chance at perfecting my game of Avoid The Zacky.