Chapter 11

I opened my eye's. Christ, my head, and oh god it tasted like something had taken a crap in my mouth, at least I was home.  I had no idea how I'd gotten here, but I was here.

I sat up and groaned, I was still dressed, but right now my main concern was water, I needed it, alot of it.

I stood up, I felt terrible and I waited til a wave of nausea passed, then I headed down the stairs.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and stopped, someone was sleeping on the couch. It was Matt, I'd recognize those feet anywhere.

What the fuck was he doing here? Did he bring me home?

I snuck past him and into the kitchen, where I drank about twenty litres of water, then I snuck back upstairs.

I got in the shower and just stood there, I was pretty sure I was dying, actually I was positive I was dying and all I wanted to do was go back to bed.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room. Shit, Matt was laying on my bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Shit." I was actually feeling self conscious, just standing there in a towel.

I quickly grabbed some pyjamas, because lets face it, I wasn't getting out of bed today, and headed back into the bathroom. I got changed and went back in and got in bed, pulling the covers up.

"I'm going to go." Matt said.

"Okay." I wasn't sure what to say.

"Talk later okay?" I wasn't sure if this was a question or a statement.

"Thanks for bringing me home." I said.

"Anytime Adrienne."

It was just so awkward, everything was ruined, it would never be the same.

I felt him lean over and he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry."

I didn't reply, I just watched him walk out.

Was he sorry, really? After everything that had happened why was he suddenly sorry? What the hell had I said to him last night?

I layed there thinking, wondering if I could actually forgive him.