Chapter 30

I didn't want to go downstairs, I didn't care what Becca or Amelia said, I looked terrible and I felt terrible.

"We're having a quiet night." Becca announced in elevator.

"Well I could have stayed in my room."

Becca just glared at me.

We walked outside, the guys were sitting at a table and Becca lead me to a table nearby,

"We'll sit here because lets face it, Amber will sit wherever Matt's sitting." Becca said. "Now I'll get drinks."

I watched her walk off, she stopped and spoke briefly to Jim on the way.

I looked at Amelia, it was the first time we'd been alone all day.

I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off.

"Save it Adrienne, I already feel like a dirty slut."

I was shocked. "I wasn't going to say that."

"Yeah well its true."

I didn't think so but before I could reassure her Amber came flouncing out, smirking at me as she walked by.

I watched her walk over to Matt and whisper something in his ear. He stood up, took his drink and I watched as they went to sit at their own table.

I looked around, avoiding looking at them, it was no surprise to me that they would get back together.

"I was thinking I might just go home." Amelia said quietly.

"Well don't think your going without me." I said.

"We could probably leave early in the morning or something, I'll look into it when we get back to the room."

"Look into what?" Becca asked, placing huge cocktails in front of us.

Jim put one down for her.

"Something to do tomorrow." I said quickly.

"What the fuck?"

I followed her gaze, she was looking at Matt and Amber, I don't know what was going on but Matt was talking and Amber was listening intently.

"That's no surprise." I said.

"Is he fucking stupid." Becca said looking at me.

I just shrugged, I didn't trust myself to speak.

Meg came out and joined us and they started talking about what we could do tomorrow. I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about leaving and watching Matt and Amber. They appeared to be deep in conversation, Matt was making gestures with his hand and Amber had her head down.

Suddenly she stood up and I could see that she was crying.

"Oh bitch got what was coming to her." Meg whispered.

Suddenly Amber stormed off towards the hotel and I looked at Matt, he stood up and picked up his drink, looking over at me and smiling.

"I think he just told her what for." Becca hissed.

Did he?

He walked over to us. "Is this strictly girls only?" He asked.

"Not at all." Becca said. "Please join us."

He pulled up a seat and sat next to me. "You don't mind do you Adrienne?"

I don't know, did I?