Chapter 6

Brian's POV

"She really said that?" Zack asked.

I nodded and Matt snorted while Becca laughed.

We were sitting at Jimmy's, hanging out, having a few beers.

"Huh." Zack said, I still don't think he believed me.

"Oh my god, you guys are so fucking stupid." Becca said.

I looked at her, why the fuck were we stupid?

"You barely give them the time of day anymore and you expect them to come running because you invited them to a party." She said.

"That's not true." It wasn't.

"Are you fucking serious Brian? If I was Adrienne I would have said the same thing."

I sat there thinking. It wasn't true was it? I thought things were the same as they'd always been.

"Then you have dickhead over there." She pointed at Matt. "Who has done nothing but abuse the poor girl for months."

"What?" Zack asked.

"What, you don't know?"

"Don't know what?" I asked her.

"Becca." Jimmy was trying to stop her from saying something.

"Shush." She told him. "Maybe you should ask Matt about it."

I looked at Matt. "She's been a bitch."

Becca laughed again. "Little miss perfect decided she doesn't like Adrienne so she tells him stories about her, things she supposedly did to her."

"She doesn't like Amber." Matt said.

This whole conversation was opening my eye's to a few things, the fact that Amber had something to do with this didn't surprise me at all.

"Matt you fucking idiot, yes we saw Adrienne the other week when we were out, but I can assure you Adrienne didn't see us, nor did we even speak to her, she was going in to get her nails done."

"Wait, I'm lost." Zack piped up, I was feeling a bit lost myself.

"Amber tells Matt bullshit stories then Matt goes and confronts Adrienne about it."

"She never denies it." Matt said.

Becca stood up, she was pissed. "She stopped denying it Matt because you didn't listen to her anyway."

"Fuck off Becca." He snapped.

"What the fuck Matt?" Zack asked.

"She hassles Amber, I pulled her up a few times about it."

"Open your fucking eyes." Becca yelled.

"Your not exactly best buddies with her yourself Becca."

"Thanks to your girlfriend Matt she fucking hates all of us."

He gave her a dirty look, but he looked kind of sheepish.

"Well isn't this just a big fuck up Matt." I said.

He just sat there and shook his head.

I couldn't believe Matt had done that to her, Adrienne of all people, the one person who had always given us anything we needed. I was going to make sure he sorted this shit fight out!