Chapter 57

Amelia's POV 

I was trying to keep it together. As soon as Matt said Adrienne had been in an accident I took control. I sent him off to get changed and I ran out to Zack.

"Babe." He greeted me.

I leant over and hissed in his ear. "Adrienne's been in an accident, Matt's a mess."

"Okay." He said getting up. "Go to him, I'll speak to Brian."

I was taking Matt to the hospital so I grabbed my stuff and went back inside. Matt was standing there, in a pair of sweatpants. He was an absolute mess.

I had to pull over on the way to the hospital so he could be sick and that scared me, alot. How bad was it if it was making Matt sick?

I had to guide him in. I approached the front desk to ask and we were led through some doors.

A doctor approached me.

"Your here for Adrienne Gray?"

I nodded and he pulled me off to one side. I assumed Matt was with me, how wrong I was.

"Her condition is critical. Currently we're trying to stabilize her enough to get her into surgery."

Oh god.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"No she really isn't, her outlook is very poor."

Suddenly there was a commotion up the hall. I looked up to see a nurse guiding Matt. He looked dazed and confused. Suddenly he fell to the floor.

"Shit."

I ran up to him. He was out cold.

They got him up and onto a bed, putting oxygen on him.

"He'll be okay in a minute." A nurse told me .

I sat in a chair next to the bed.

What a fucking mess this was.

"Babe?" I looked up to see Zack.

I hugged him hard.

"What the fuck?" He asked pointing at Matt.

I just shook my head and started crying.  

"How's Adrienne?"

I couldn't speak so I just buried my face in his chest until Matt started making retching noises. Jesus, he was a mess.

The nurses fussed over him, making him comfortable.

"We're taking her up to surgery." One of the doctor's informed me.

I nodded and said a silent prayer.

"I'll go tell the other's." Zack said walking off.

I looked at Matt, he looked terrible.

"Oh god she's dead." He groaned.

"They're taking her up to surgery, it's okay." I grabbed his hand.

"Jesus Christ Amelia, I told her I wanted Amber. That was the last thing I said to her."

"She knows it's not true Matt." I reassured him.

Though knowing what little self confidence Adrienne had, she probably believed it.

"Oh god what if she dies, what will I do?" He started crying.

I felt awkward comforting a hulk of a man, but I did the best I could.

I just hoped Adrienne was going to be okay because I was afraid of what would happen to Matt if she wasn't.